New Sonic Arts Freestyle 1.5 is released. Kore style morphing incoming

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mahbubr wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:24 pm Does it allow saving the chain and can it load the saved chain into another DAW? Gonna demo this!
Of course, that's it's whole point! Saved plugin chains and layers within a plugin.

mahbubr wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:24 pm Does it allow saving the chain and can it load the saved chain into another DAW? Gonna demo this!
Yes and yes (as another instance of Freestyle)

Thanks. I liked it.

I'm ready to buy this , but I can't seem to figure out how to keep the UI's of two or more instruments open at the same time, to edit them. Is this not possible? I remember demoing this awhile back, and thought for sure, that was possible.
When I open one synth, then go to a new layer, I'd like to keep the first one open, if that makes sense?

Can anyone shed some light, or tell me what I'm doing wrong here? thnx

And this request folder that keeps opening up, upon launching a plugin, is it possible to not keep opening that first? Kind of irritating. :scared:
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

The Rack View no but in the Structure View the GUI's of multiple VST's are visible, though only one is available in Edit View.
The request- yeh I kinda agree, let me get back to you on that.

Thanks for the reply.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

psynical wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:46 am has anyone tried using this with OSX? I've downloaded the demo, but it's really laggy and basically unusable. I have a Win machine at home i'd like to test with, but i'm on the road and won't be back in the studio for a few weeks.
If its sluggish on your machine it could be a graphics rendering issue (due to low spec graphics card). Try disabling Texture Rendering in the Setup -> UI Page. AntiAliasing also (although that is usually not so much of an issue)
James Walker-Hall
www.newsonicarts.com

I agree with Trusampler on this. I just purchased Freestyle and I really like the program so far. Having the ability to have multiple GUIs open at the same time would be a huge workflow enhancement for me.

Also, I am not a huge fan of the extra preset window opening as the default double click action. Before you could double click to open the GUI directly. It would be great to be able to click an area of the thumbnail to go to the preset window and another area to go directly to the GUI.

Quinn3k3 wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:00 am I agree with Trusampler on this. I just purchased Freestyle and I really like the program so far. Having the ability to have multiple GUIs open at the same time would be a huge workflow enhancement for me.

Also, I am not a huge fan of the extra preset window opening as the default double click action. Before you could double click to open the GUI directly. It would be great to be able to click an area of the thumbnail to go to the preset window and another area to go directly to the GUI.
You can use Alt+Click to open the editors directly. This also allows you to open multiple editor windows.
James Walker-Hall
www.newsonicarts.com

Any plans to ever stereoize the inputs/outputs?

When you say stereoize, can you explain what you mean a bit more?

trusampler wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:10 am And this request folder that keeps opening up, upon launching a plugin, is it possible to not keep opening that first? Kind of irritating. :scared:
So... if you change the tab to another view when you get that screen on loading a vst Freestyle will remember your choice next time.
There will be a development soon whereby you'll be happy to be landing on that screen... :tu:

There is a 1.5 update posted that sorts out any problems with Waves Shell and adds midi cc out and pb

https://newsonicarts.com/html/user.php

Thanks for help with this. I'll pick this up today after work.
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

A pleasure to help ;)

Return to “Instruments”