Loopmasters Loopcloud 5 going subscription

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
chrisouwinga
KVRer
3 posts since 28 May, 2018

Post Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:18 am

@jcredland: I really think this is a great product and it keeps on getting better.
Is there a road map, or some announcement of plans for future versions?
I would love to see some form of preview for midi files.

m-ac
KVRian
507 posts since 18 Dec, 2007

Re: Loopmasters Loopcloud 5 going subscription

Post Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:56 am

@jcredland As far as new feature requests, it'd be awesome to be able to play one shots chromatically inside loopcloud. At the moment, tonal one shots are kinda redundant to work with, with the edit tools.

I realise it'd take some kind of piano roll to be able to create musical sections with one shots and that might be a step too far, but yeah, I'd love to see it added :)

JiggSaw
KVRist
89 posts since 28 Jun, 2004

Post Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:40 am

I checked out the ADSR sample manager new update. They now have basic HP/LP filters for free. Any chance that comes in a Loopcloud update for free users? Right now all their filters are behind the subscription.

m-ac
KVRian

Post Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:13 am

@jcredland a quick question in relation to what I mentioned above regarding one shots - when I have the loopcloud plugin inserted on a track, choose a sample and play it via my keys, is it possible to have the sample time stretch across the keys rather than speed up/down?

Ikeshima
KVRer
1 posts since 29 Feb, 2020

Post Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:45 pm

Anyone issue with 5.1.11 on Mac OS? Just started a subscription and all was working fine until this evening. First an error in Ableton stating "Error: another loop link plugin is running". Even though it's an entirely new project and not other plugins are running.
The second one is Loopcloud actually crashing stand alone when trying to play any samples.

Looked like a good solution, and a shame that the developers can't get their act together.

vanhaze4000
KVRist
32 posts since 20 Sep, 2019

Post Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:33 pm

Does anyone know this:
In Loopcloud, can you make a selection of a sample or loop and drag just that selection into your DAW ?
Would be really awesome.
I tried to find this feature in Loopcloud but i don't see it.

m-ac
KVRian

Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:44 am

vanhaze4000 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:33 pm
Does anyone know this:
In Loopcloud, can you make a selection of a sample or loop and drag just that selection into your DAW ?
Would be really awesome.
I tried to find this feature in Loopcloud but i don't see it.
Sure, just drag the sample start/end points to where you'd like them and then drag out the processed sample to your daw.

Alternatively, since 5.1 you can do this (2m 10s);

https://youtu.be/V02Zlu5ZPpI?t=129

Calisto97
KVRer
12 posts since 22 Oct, 2019

Post Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:52 am

Is it already possible to search only within specific folders? I love this function within ADSR Sample Manager, but it doesn't seem to work in Loopcloud?

ab_sourd
KVRer
6 posts since 22 Nov, 2019

Post Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:01 pm

Is it possible to try demo version without paying? when i choose 30 day trial period on the site it just redirects me to the bank page and asks to pay)

JiggSaw
KVRist
89 posts since 28 Jun, 2004

Post Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:58 pm

What's the point of having a daily "preview" limit? It caught me by surprise and makes zero sense to me. Especially if they want free users to start a paid plan.

Return to “Instruments”