Genesis Pro

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Genesis Pro The Sound Experience

Pre-registration is open on Ummet's website. But it is not preordering…
Acording to the Ummet "The pre-registration means that you will receive exclusive content on release day."

ecasasmusic2 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:13 pm Pre-registration is open on Ummet's website. But it is not preordering…
Acording to the Ummet "The pre-registration means that you will receive exclusive content on release day."

Meaning the same...$1Euro..what pre-order are you looking for? ha, ha, ha ... but with the registered account you will have access to the link faster than if you had not have the registered account, on the 11th past midnight the link will be the payment and donwload! and then to fly !!! fly !!!

I can't see anywhere to pre-register on his site ?
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Thanks for this awesome application!

I just found registration for his webstore but I don't know if this is for exclusive content?

https://store.ummetozcan.com/

And if this synth is really great, perhaps I will buy a hoodie from him :D

JiMBito wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:17 am Thanks for this awesome application!
U R joking of course and being sarcastic I hope...

clipnotic wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:50 am I just found registration for his webstore but I don't know if this is for exclusive content?

Must be another sarcastic comment, or you guys still live in early 90’s...

Forget 64bit, forget 32bit, forget MacOS, why not make it msdos compatible...

Atlatnesiti wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:51 am Forget 64bit, forget 32bit, forget MacOS, why not make it msdos compatible...
why not leave the thread if you have nothing useful to say?

:roll:

Atlatnesiti wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:48 am
clipnotic wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:50 am I just found registration for his webstore but I don't know if this is for exclusive content?

No, it's not sarcastic, I'm really very interested in this synth! And well, today it should be wise to live in the present age AND in the 80s /90s because these days electronic music more and more mix both worlds! Especially 90's partys becoming more and more here in Germany and there are many young people, too. The problem with that "Future stuff" in the last years was and is, that it sounds all the same, no matter if it's Future House, Future Trance, Future Electro ... but Future 90s is interesting because in the 80s / 90s electronic music was way more intuitive and that is was that current "Future stuff" really needs! :wink:

This is never going to end, am I right? Every day a new user, who hasn't yet figured out that 32-bit apps run beautifully on Windows, will come here to protest. Well, nothing wrong with people bumping this thread. :hyper:

clipnotic wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:42 am
Atlatnesiti wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:48 am

... but Future 90s is interesting because in the 80s / 90s electronic music was way more intuitive and that is was that current "Future stuff" really needs! :wink:
They need Groove and Feeling. Soul. Todays Stuff is completely industrialized and intellectialized.

I recommend to prefer Samplers over Synthesizers and their Billions of Parameters.

GRUMP wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:51 am They need Groove and Feeling. Soul. Todays Stuff is completely industrialized and intellectialized.

I recommend to prefer Samplers over Synthesizers and their Billions of Parameters.
Well, at the moment is a hardware revival and in the 90s I worked with samplers and hardware synths, too. That was a great time but today all the features and more are available in software and you can use score files if you want the groove of old samplers. I'm very happy with that. No bouncing, no menu diving in mini displays, no thousands of cables ... And it's not a requirement to use that Billions of Parameters, you can still work simple but to have more features extra is the big advantage today! :tu:

Sorry for Off Topic, Genesis Pro is great! :D

clipnotic wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:42 amFuture 90s
Future 90s...WTF

http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

adamtrance wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:32 am
clipnotic wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:42 amFuture 90s
Future 90s...WTF

Well, you should read the whole post again, perhaps you understand better, why I called that "Future 90s" Or you better optimize your own plugin instead of posting facepalm stuff to users though you simply don't understand! :wink:

And in the 90s and these days there was and is no reason for me to buy your plugin! :D

Return to “Instruments”