Nektar Impact LX88+ with Omnisphere (and others)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I hope this is the correct place for this...

While I can get all the control functionality I would expect with Studio One instruments, I can't seem to figure out how to control other VSTs with my Impact LX88+. At the very least I would like to be able to move through patches. I was hoping there might be a template that I could load, but I couldn't find one. Does Nektarine work on the LX line? Can someone point me in the right direction of give a short tutorial on controlling VSTs with the Nektar LX88+ through Studio One 4? Thanks in advance...

Sorry i only know Cubase for now.... I found a way to change presets in plugin synths using MIDI keyboardController, using Nektarine. I only used it on ANA SonicAcandamy You set up your nektar lx 88+ in the MIDI Remote Tab on the bottom part of arrange. Using Quick Control Track you can have multi knob controlling multiple parameters in same plugin. But anyway, choose to Remove all Quick Control Assignments, then link two, one from controls from MIDI Remote the Patch button on the LX88+ and the other is the Top-Right of the 8 rotary knobs on the LX88+. Now be sure to go into the first Quick Controls that is blank and choose Nektarine and scroll down to Program (note not the lower blank program but the patches of the plugin 'Program'). Use the [Patch] button on the LX to Initial the presets (bring to beginning of presets) then use the top-right knob to surf through presets. If you can Figure out how to use just the Patch Buttons let me know.
https://nektartech.com/using-cubases-qu ... ntrollers/

ataribravo wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:15 am I hope this is the correct place for this...

While I can get all the control functionality I would expect with Studio One instruments, I can't seem to figure out how to control other VSTs with my Impact LX88+. At the very least I would like to be able to move through patches. I was hoping there might be a template that I could load, but I couldn't find one. Does Nektarine work on the LX line? Can someone point me in the right direction of give a short tutorial on controlling VSTs with the Nektar LX88+ through Studio One 4? Thanks in advance...
Did you set up an account at" https://nektartech.com/" and download the software for your particular device?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”