Just trying to download SweetDrums

The link doesn't seem to be working:

FREE DOWNLOAD

WINDOWS VST
WINDOWS VST3
MAC VST
MAC VST3
MAC AU

Clicking any of those links just sends the user back to the top of the page.

One way you could make some cash is to upload all the plugins to some file hosting site.

You could charge a minimum amount for the address. Say $5, with no upper limit.

This would save your site from getting hammered and it would save people having to go through every page to download the plugins individually.

I think most people would be happier with a once off donation, rather than donating to a project that may or may not resurface at a later date.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:02 pm One way you could make some cash is to upload all the plugins to some file hosting site.

You could charge a minimum amount for the address. Say $5, with no upper limit.

This would save your site from getting hammered and it would save people having to go through every page to download the plugins individually.

I think most people would be happier with a once off donation, rather than donating to a project that may or may not resurface at a later date.
Good ideas! Provide a monthly donation or one-time maybe with a minimum, $5/mo and $whatever one-fime.

Tunca, I paid the $5 and expected it to be a monthly recurring payment but it seems to be a one-time payment. I am not seeing anything in my pp account about it being recurring.

Sad to hear, good luck for the future.
I always got great customer service from you, thank you. :tu:
SweetDrums download link isn't working, but Poogle's cache is.

Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

plexuss wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:18 pm Tunca, I paid the $5 and expected it to be a monthly recurring payment but it seems to be a one-time payment. I am not seeing anything in my pp account about it being recurring.
I will support this new AO model. Clicked through the Fastspring link and it charged me $5 and Fastspring now shows under "Active" section of Automatic Payments, so presumably the $5 will be recurring monthly.

Sad to hear and good luck with future :tu:

Why not moving everything to some seller like plugin alliance and you could focus on what ever you want to do?

Thanks for your ideas and words!

Now, fixed SweetDrums download links.

Please, try now.
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

I hope things will work for you.
I like your plugs. thank you for everything!

AnalogObsession wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:01 am Thanks for your ideas and words!

Now, fixed SweetDrums download links.

Please, try now.
Thanks AO.

Actually, I remember a Kontakt Instrument seller who was having trouble trying to navigate new rules imposed by the EU. He seems to be doing quite well now. I see his products are being sold by at least a couple of online sellers. KontaktHub and PluginBoutique (maybe more).

At least have a think about it. If you went with a trusted outlet like pluginboutique, you'd save yourself a lot of grief. They can handle all the business and promotion. You theoretically take a pay cut but open up your brand to a far wider audience and actually wind up making more money.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

My remark about Airwindows, was actually meant to try the Patreon - Route; like developing Plugins for your patreons & making that bigger one step after the other. But this depends on your personal Plans, anyway.

p.s. Got a 'false' positive from 2 of your downloads on my win10 - machine. Harqules & OAQ.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Hi, Your stuff is really good. Please add a link for one-time donation and i will donate!

The main problem has always been reliability of the plugins. Each version has changed drastically in both sound and features. All of this could have been avoided early on with a proper alpha and beta testing team. It would have cost probably nothing except a few NFR licenses.. but for some very strange reason this has been completely avoided and Tunca has seemingly done all work by himself.

You just can't run a modern business of any kind without proper field testing of the products.

Imagine starting a car company where you never test drive the cars before selling them. Imagine offering a mixing service where the mixing guy never listens to the whole mix but instead listens to each track in solo before committing to the final render. It just doesn't work, no matter how good the individual details are.

If there is an issue dealing with people (social anxiety or just incapable of reading critique) then it may be possible to circumvent this by having a single person who is the contact person between a test team and the coder. I know a few people who work this way, who have one trusted friend or relative be the intermediary. It's not optimal but sometimes this is the only way to stay clear of all the bullshit and to keep ones social anxiety in check.

Good luck with the future Tunca. I sincerely mean it. Hope you get whatever problems you have sorted.

Cheers!
bM
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

I have download everything.thx to let us have your plugins, i will make a donation as soon i can.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:47 am If you went with a trusted outlet like pluginboutique, you'd save yourself a lot of grief.
This is a strong idea. Forgo worrying about promotion and sales which can be a drag and a tough challenge for people without a business background. Instead put all effort to ironing out a system for creating and supporting high quality plugins.

kidslow wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:03 am
plexuss wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:18 pm Tunca, I paid the $5 and expected it to be a monthly recurring payment but it seems to be a one-time payment. I am not seeing anything in my pp account about it being recurring.
I will support this new AO model. Clicked through the Fastspring link and it charged me $5 and Fastspring now shows under "Active" section of Automatic Payments, so presumably the $5 will be recurring monthly.
Yes I see the subscription now - it was via a link the confirmation email.

I haven't used any of your stuff, but regardless I'm sorry to hear this. Must be difficult out there at the moment....

Return to “Effects”