new member, HI , Q?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HI, I joined by way of an app called "sonicphoto" an app that takes pictures and turns them into sound, that directed me here for discussion but I can;t find any reference to it through search or browsing topics. anyone recognize it? So what I am trying to do is figure out a way to use a photo with distinct X,Y features [ like a mountain range ] and do a linear scan to turn it into music. sort of like how media player makes images that dance to the music only backwards.

Thanks for any reply.

Are you looking for an app that does this? Photosounder fits the bill in that case. https://www.kvraudio.com/product/photos ... er/details

Imageline Harmor will do that.
A well-behaved signature.

timothy66 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:43 pm HI, I joined by way of an app called "sonicphoto" an app that takes pictures and turns them into sound, that directed me here for discussion but I can;t find any reference to it through search or browsing topics. anyone recognize it? So what I am trying to do is figure out a way to use a photo with distinct X,Y features [ like a mountain range ] and do a linear scan to turn it into music. sort of like how media player makes images that dance to the music only backwards.

Thanks for any reply.
sonic photo forum at kvr

viewforum.php?f=219

:)

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”