Announcing new way of Analog Obsession

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:59 pmI think you need to fu*king chill out NOW BIATCH. :x
:scared:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

:tantrum:

leave it dave, hes not worth it...

:lol:

:hihi:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

vurt wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:08 pm leave it dave, hes not worth it...
:lol: :tu:

Results for one of the AO Plugins:
AO Malware.png
Any other files in question run them through Virus Total:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

This could mean that someone actually hacked the site.

This could actually be true, as we all remember the Site got pretty 'hammered' right after the announcement yesterday. Maybe Tunca should check what was downloaded in that Time-frame or if it was something else. We should all wait until he responds with the Answer of his provider, imo.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Its time to upgrade your 32 bit systems anyway.

Controversial

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

plexuss wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:28 pm Its time to upgrade your 32 bit systems anyway.
The Virus Total results shown above were for the download package that contains both 32 and 64 bit plugins. This system has always been 64 bit.

I only downloaded one plugin to see if it was worth donating for, found it buggy and forgot it about until I saw the recent activity in this thread.

I'm doing a Malwarebytes scan now then will reinstall one of my Bitdefender licenses and scan again.

Hi,

At the moment, my website under attack. Have no idea why... But we found some people behind this...

Zip files are clean. They embedding strange blacklisted link to my files while you download... I uploaded them to my personal pcloud and no problem.

Even, me and my service provider can't login my website.

I will re-upload files (from private backup) to another cloud for you.

Then, will fix website.

What a luck...

I'm so sorry, will be fixed...
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

Thank you for confirming suspicions :tu:

Return to “Effects”