VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

NEWS!

FRANK is ready to download!

If you are able, please support...

https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession

After uploading others, will let you know.

Thanks.
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

kidslow wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:01 am(...) it's wildly difficult when the tools you build your website platform on (e.g. WordPress, Drupal) are constantly suffering security vulnerabilities that you have to patch against.
This looks like the most likely scenario for me here. The old site being WP...
There have been two critical vulnerabilities disclosed for WordPress plugins and themes in the last 7 days alone.
These are being exploited in an automated way and to think a small but lovely audio enthusiast site is being manually targeted is beyond reasonable.

AnalogObsession wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:49 pm I've lost my website because attack was really big... I can't handle any new bad news...
So i have to start from scratch.
Poor you. I had this happen to me once in the last 00s. It is a really bad feeling to suddenly be so helpless and have your own work tainted.
Fingers crossed with the Patreon site! :hug:

Vortifex wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:43 am Just a thought I had when looking at your Patreon. You might want to add some info about yourself in the About section, introduce yourself and talk about who you are and why you do what you do. Usually people on Patreon will write a few paragraphs or even post a video talking about themselves and their work.
Thanks for advice!

I'm new on Patreon and still trying to understand...

Now, i updated my about section.

Thanks
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

No worries, just thought it might help people get to know you better and feel more inclined to support you. I hope you take on board the advice people have given you re. beta testers too :tu:

AnalogObsession wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:58 am
Vortifex wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:43 am Just a thought I had when looking at your Patreon. You might want to add some info about yourself in the About section, introduce yourself and talk about who you are and why you do what you do. Usually people on Patreon will write a few paragraphs or even post a video talking about themselves and their work.
Thanks for advice!

Thanks
You might also want to think something for people who "heal you" for 15$/month. Something that other 5$ and 10$ supporters won't get. Some private something :lol:
Special little tools or new releases 2 weeks before others etc.

Distorted Horizon wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:15 pm
AnalogObsession wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:58 am
Thanks for advice!

Thanks
You might also want to think something for people who "heal you" for 15$/month. Something that other 5$ and 10$ supporters won't get. Some private something :lol:
Special little tools or new releases 2 weeks before others etc.
Thanks for idea. But, to be honest, i want to be equal to everyone. But, no one should be equal to me.

For example, if he/she really liked my plugins and future projects, can support me with 15$.

Or can support me with 5$, if not that impressed but want to support me again...

It's up to people...

But, i will be equal...

you don't necessarily have to treat everyone differently. for example, with bigger supporters, you could engage with them and discuss future products to see what kind of feedback you might get, i.e. allow them to influence things you are working on.

however, i would prioritize fixing existing issues first. i'll gladly subscribe for the $5 a month (in fact, already did) if you get a proper beta testing team :D
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:31 pm you don't necessarily have to treat everyone differently. for example, with bigger supporters, you could engage with them and discuss future products to see what kind of feedback you might get, i.e. allow them to influence things you are working on.

however, i would prioritize fixing existing issues first. i'll gladly subscribe for the $5 a month (in fact, already did) if you get a proper beta testing team :D
Thanks Burillo,

Firstly, i'm uploading existing versions. Then, i will start to upload public betas.

To be honest, my mind is not OK to fix issues and recompile all plugins, again and again...

I already fixed problem, will be updated soon with more features.

The most important thing will be resizable GUIs/HiDPI support.

To do that, first i need to re-render all GUIs. Of course, it will take time.

At the moment, i just need to find something that will motivate me...

I need people's patience.

NEWS!

I've uploaded 10 plugins for today.

Tomorrow, i will continue for others.

All plugins will be uploaded till Friday.

UPLOADED PLUGINS;

SweetVox
SweetDrums
MPReq
FRANK
Distox
OSS
HLQSE
Kolin
OAQ
BlackShow

Aloysius wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:23 pm Do we need to scan our PCs? Any freeware that will do it?
ESET Online scanner is free https://www.eset.com/int/home/online-scanner/
ESET are very well respected, no harm in running a scan.

kidslow wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:01 am That sucks, but maybe both you and Tunca are victims here? Pretty sure he doesn't want to infect his user base.
The key words there ? "Maybe" and "Pretty Sure". :wink:

I won't touch anything by this guy again. If you wish to do then by all means help yourself. He's got too much history of drama for me.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:00 pm He's got too much history of drama for me.
My thoughts exactly. People seem to have short term memories...
Signatures are so early 2000s.

AnalogObsession wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:38 pm To be honest, my mind is not OK to fix issues and recompile all plugins, again and again...
well, you're in the wrong business then. i'm a software developer by trade, so i feel your pain. however, that's just the job - if you're making a product, you're responsible to keep everything perfect, even if it means recompiling everything again and again just to fix a typo.

EDIT: just to be clear, i don't mean you have to do this right this second. your mental health obviously comes first priority. however, it would be greatly appreciated by all of your users if that was the first thing you did, before developing new plugins.
Last edited by Burillo on Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:19 pm
AnalogObsession wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:38 pm To be honest, my mind is not OK to fix issues and recompile all plugins, again and again...
well, you're in the wrong business then. i'm a software developer by trade, so i feel your pain. however, that's just the job - if you're making a product, you're responsible to keep everything perfect, even if it means recompiling everything again and again just to fix a typo.
No, i'm able to fix all and almost fixed all but need time compile 30+ plugins for Mac and Windows. Need to re-render GUIs...

I'm collecting feedback to see which plugins have which issue... This version like public beta.

According to users' feedbacks, i will fix and will share new versions.

At the moment, the only issue is channel muting and volume spikes. But not with all plugins.

Before updating all, i want to upload existing versions and get feedbacks.

That's all.

EDIT: I won't make anything new. Just will focus on bugs in existing plugins. My goal is future project...

Return to “Effects”