Which feature requests are most important to Reason DAW users? (Poll)

Plug-in hosts and other software applications discussion
aeox
KVRer
18 posts since 24 Jun, 2017

Post Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Tj Shredder wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:28 pm
That price but with the standard rack content...
Which devices are you hoping would be included in intro, for that price?

User avatar
Tj Shredder
KVRAF
3964 posts since 6 Jan, 2017 from Outer Space

Re: Which feature requests are most important to Reason DAW users? (Poll)

Post Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:35 pm

You did not understand. I want all devices of standard, but no DAW, just the rack vst... My personal interest would be instruments and the new BeatMap.
It is only partially about price. Standard is simply too high if I have zero interest in all the DAW features. I am just a single poor musician who does find that could be interesting. I would still have to collect my resources.
One other very important feature would be MPE compatibility!

aeox
KVRer
18 posts since 24 Jun, 2017

Re: Which feature requests are most important to Reason DAW users? (Poll)

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:46 am

Tj Shredder wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:35 pm
You did not understand. I want all devices of standard, but no DAW, just the rack vst... My personal interest would be instruments and the new BeatMap.
It is only partially about price. Standard is simply too high if I have zero interest in all the DAW features. I am just a single poor musician who does find that could be interesting. I would still have to collect my resources.
One other very important feature would be MPE compatibility!


Instruments:

Grain Sample Manipulator
Radical Piano
Europa Shapeshifting Synthesizer
Thor Polysonic Synthesizer
Rytmik Drum Machine
Klang Tuned Percussion
Pangea World Instrument
Humana Vocal Ensemble
Monotone Bass Synthesizer
Kong Drum Designer
NN19 Sampler
NN-XT Advanced Sampler
Malström Graintable Synthesizer
Dr. Octo Rex Loop Player
Redrum Drum Computer
Subtractor Analog Synthesizer
MIDI Out Device
ID-8 Instrument Device

Effects:

Quartet Chorus Ensemble
Sweeper Modulation Effect
Master Bus Compressor
Channel Dynamics
Channel EQ
The Echo
Pulveriser Demolition
RV7000 MkII Reverb
Softube Amp
Softube Bass Amp
Scream 4 Sound Destruction Unit
Alligator Triple Filtered Gate
Synchronous Effects Modulator
Neptune Pitch Adjuster
BV512 Vocoder
Audiomatic Retro Transformer
MClass Equalizer
MClass Stereo Imager
MClass Compressor
MClass Maximizer
RV-7 Digital Reverb
DDL-1 Digital Delay Line
D-11 Foldback Distortion
ECF-42 Envelope Controlled Filter
CF-101 Chorus/Flanger
PH-90 Phaser
COMP-01 Compressor/Limiter
PEQ-2 Two Band Parametric EQ
UN-16 Unison

Utilities:

RPG-8 Monophonic Arpeggiator
Matrix Pattern Sequencer
Pulsar Dual LFO
Mixer 14:2
Line Mixer 6:2
Spider Audio Merger & Splitter
Spider CV Merger & Splitter
Combinator

Players:

Beat Map Algorhythmic Drummer
Scales & Chords
Dual Arpeggio
Note Echo


All for 99? Do you see a problem there?

Trancit
KVRAF
2636 posts since 27 Jul, 2004

Re: Which feature requests are most important to Reason DAW users? (Poll)

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:56 am

aeox wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:46 am
Instruments:

Grain Sample Manipulator
Radical Piano
...
You are wrong here...

What you listed here in in the version which costs €349,- not in the Intro version...

The Intro version doesn´t got the Grain or Radical Pianos, Rytmik, Klang, Pangea, Humana, Malström... and doesn´t got SSL components, The Echo, Pulverizer, Softube Amps, Alligator, Neptune, RV-7, DDL-1, ECF-42, D-11, PH-90, Comp-01, CF-101... and doesn´t got the Beat Map Player...

Nevertheless is the Intro version quite useable for this price...
Again nevertheless it´s a bit ridiculous to ask for the full Reason Rack for the price of Intro...

Tj Shredder... many single synths and fx in VST world are sold at much higher prices for a single device...
Asking for 17 Instruments and 29 FX plus Utilities plus Players for the half price of what costs i.e. Spire or Serum is a bit over the top, isn´t it...

aeox
KVRer
18 posts since 24 Jun, 2017

Re: Which feature requests are most important to Reason DAW users? (Poll)

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:39 am

Trancit wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:56 am
aeox wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:46 am
Instruments:

Grain Sample Manipulator
Radical Piano
...
You are wrong here...

What you listed here in in the version which costs €349,- not in the Intro version...

The Intro version doesn´t got the Grain or Radical Pianos, Rytmik, Klang, Pangea, Humana, Malström... and doesn´t got SSL components, The Echo, Pulverizer, Softube Amps, Alligator, Neptune, RV-7, DDL-1, ECF-42, D-11, PH-90, Comp-01, CF-101... and doesn´t got the Beat Map Player...

Nevertheless is the Intro version quite useable for this price...
Again nevertheless it´s a bit ridiculous to ask for the full Reason Rack for the price of Intro...

Tj Shredder... many single synths and fx in VST world are sold at much higher prices for a single device...
Asking for 17 Instruments and 29 FX plus Utilities plus Players for the half price of what costs i.e. Spire or Serum is a bit over the top, isn´t it...
Wrong about what? He said he wanted the standard rack content for the price of intro and I listed all of the stuff that comes "standard" (not intro)

User avatar
Tj Shredder
KVRAF
3964 posts since 6 Jan, 2017 from Outer Space

Re: Which feature requests are most important to Reason DAW users? (Poll)

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:06 am

Lets say for less than 349.. Anyway don’t loose too much time on that part. I would not even say the 349 isn’t justified.
If the instruments would all support MPE and my financial situation would allow it, I would certainly consider it.
I’d say an offer between the intro and the standard, with the main limitation no DAW, is something to think about. But thats just me... I am not that important, my interest might just be a GAS driven bubble in my mind...

Trancit
KVRAF
2636 posts since 27 Jul, 2004

Re: Which feature requests are most important to Reason DAW users? (Poll)

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:34 am

aeox wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:39 am

Wrong about what? He said he wanted the standard rack content for the price of intro and I listed all of the stuff that comes "standard" (not intro)
Sorry, I misunderstood you... I should learn reading properly sometimes... :D

aeox
KVRer
18 posts since 24 Jun, 2017

Re: Which feature requests are most important to Reason DAW users? (Poll)

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:02 am

Trancit wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:34 am
aeox wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:39 am

Wrong about what? He said he wanted the standard rack content for the price of intro and I listed all of the stuff that comes "standard" (not intro)
Sorry, I misunderstood you... I should learn reading properly sometimes... :D
All good!

I could see how my last sentence could have been interpreted differently.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”