Announcing new way of Analog Obsession

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MooneyTunes wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:52 pm Any plans to correct the volume spiking since you know which plugs exhibit it??
Yes. After uploading existing version.( First, i have to upload existing version to get rid of mess of files.)

All Mac version (buggy plugins) will be fixed in a week.
So ... have your plugins been tested properly, or just by yourself?
No. I started to work with some users. They are helping me right now.

I fixed all buggy plugins after some hard work and sent to users. They reported me that there is no more issue.

Also, bugs are on Windows and Mac.

Oversampling method was causing this issue and i fixed it.

My main development maschine is Mac. So, i have to work on it firstly.

After updating Mac version, i will start Windows versions. Other wise there will be mess for me.

About malwares, don't worry! It was about old website. My Mac and Windows are totally clean.

I will share scan reports before uploading them.
Last edited by AnalogObsession on Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:53 pm So ... have your plugins been tested properly, or just by yourself?
Malware wise I've personally ran all the vst2&3 builds though virustotal with a hit rate of a 0/69 (nice)

Kongru wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:20 pm
Aloysius wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:10 pm 13 hours to go on my scan.
Please update us in an hour.
Sorry I'm a bit late. It's been over an hour but curiously it says 12 hours left. :roll:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

AnalogObsession wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:57 pm
MooneyTunes wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:52 pm Any plans to correct the volume spiking since you know which plugs exhibit it??
Yes. After uploading existing version.( First, i have to upload existing version to get rid of mess of files.)

All Mac version (buggy plugins) will be fixed in a week.
So ... have your plugins been tested properly, or just by yourself?
No. I started to work with some users. They are helping me right now.

I fixed all buggy plugins after some hard work and sent to users. They reported me that there is no more issue.

Also, bugs are on Windows and Mac.

Oversampling method was causing this issue and i fixed it.

My main development maschine is Mac. So, i have to work on it firstly.

After updating Mac version, i will start Windows versions. Other wise there will be mess for me.

About malwares, don't worry! It was about old website. My Mac and Windows are totally clean.

I will share scan reports before uploading them.
Thanks for the info. I've already deleted everything by AO on my drives (including any backups).

twisted-space wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:50 pm ESET Online scanner is free https://www.eset.com/int/home/online-scanner/
ESET are very well respected, no harm in running a scan.
ESET SysRescue is a USB bootable option, it also seems to scan Ubuntu installed drives, it seems quicker than alternative methods of scanning.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Hi,

Instead of waiting tomorrow, i uploaded second batch.

BUSTER
BlackVibe
BritChannel
Chopa
COMBOX
DoDoD
FETISH
GUNNER
HARQULES
JAMP

They are ready to download.
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

10.5 hours to go

Aloysius wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:58 pm 10.5 hours to go
Bloody hell. :o

What if the scan shows: '0 Threats found' in 10h. 8)
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

El°HYM wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:38 pm
Defender doesn't tell you anything until the scan has finished. It took 4.5 hours for me ... 10+ seems ridiculous ;)

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:00 pm
El°HYM wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:38 pm
Defender doesn't tell you anything until the scan has finished. It took 4.5 hours for me ... 10+ seems ridiculous ;)
I think it's scanning all my drives. Anyway, only 9 hours and 15 minutes to go. Yippe!!!

Since I am one who suggested the 'patreon' - move. I can see the reason of making all the plugins 'patreon - only' now, yet keep in mind that everyone else is kept out from even trying them. This is why I also suggested getting in touch with Airwindows, or some other patreon - run business. As people can jump in as quick as they can jump off, again. This is pretty common on patreon & needs little reason to happen (so just to keep in Mind) - My advise (if you want it) would be to still offer some #freebies or just putting the old ones up again, for the general users who are not (or not yet) on your Patreon.

Just my 2 cents.

5 hours to go.

Hi,

All links will be public, later today.

Just updating.

Ah, my bad then for jumping too quick from assumptions to conclusions. It seems to work pretty fine the way you have set it up. Maybe you're 'in the flow' anyway and intentionally just making the right moves, so just keep on 'rocking' @Tunca. :tu:

Return to “Effects”