Genesis Pro

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Genesis Pro The Sound Experience

How can you know they are not forum members? Just curious. You can't possibly have access to the forum's user data base for emails, and, and user can have different user name.

I do believe are right thought, the forum group is quite small compared to the world.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Every forum also has a lot of 'lurkers' who never post or don't even have a forum account.

Just registered at https://genesispro.oz-soft.com/

I'm planning to buy as many licenses as I have email addresses. The original Genesis still works a charm and it's ancient. Genesis Pro has everything sound-wise that the original had, and much more.

If you have a problem with a synth that hasn't even been released yet, and is almost free, and yet you're here every day, well the problem isn't the synth.

Gamma trolls are working overtime in this thread, it's as if when they're not here knocking Genesis Pro, they are in a basement making voodoo dolls and throwing hexes at Ummet too.

overhishead wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:50 pm I'm planning to buy as many licenses as I have email addresses.
So that every email address can play with the synth? :P

Well... it's your handful or Euros. Guess the dev can already book his next journey to... the pub to buy a pint. :)

starflakeprj wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:52 am How can you know they are not forum members? Just curious. You can't possibly have access to the forum's user data base for emails, and, and user can have different user name.
Any website owners know the source of their traffic by using Google Analytics, the idea that the KVR forums give a lot of free advertising is false (or any forums for that matter). Even the KVR database gives more traffic than the forum. There are also other ways to know where customers come from, sometime they'll tell you right away that they come from KVR, or you'll recognize their writing style, or they'll use the same nickname in their email address, etc.

You can block Google Analytics with various addons like NoScript, and Firefox can block trackers built-in. But if you have something analyzing the web logs then IP address may help, unless it's a common IP for a company/educational institution/etc..

yellowmix wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:19 am You can block Google Analytics with various addons like NoScript, and Firefox can block trackers built-in. But if you have something analyzing the web logs then IP address may help, unless it's a common IP for a company/educational institution/etc..
Yeah sure, it's certainly not a perfect system, but it works well enough to know who comes from where. Plus, it's not the only system that can be used. I use a combination of two, and it's enough for me. It helps a lot knowing which channels are useful to drive traffic and which are only useful for SEO and awareness purposes.

Does "forum members don't buy my products" say more about the forum members or the products ? Just askin'.....
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Mostly I hear about a new plugin like Genesis Pro at Facebook because I'm in many groups there. The next step is reading forums and meanwhile mostly KVR first because here are as many bashers as fanboys and most developers are here, too. That's a very good mix! :D

clipnotic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:06 am Mostly I hear about a new plugin like Genesis Pro at Facebook because I'm in many groups there. The next step is reading forums and meanwhile mostly KVR first because here are as many bashers as fanboys and most developers are here, too. That's a very good mix! :D
The f**king moderator of this forum always erasing the opinions that he does not like to f**k with KVR :tu:

f**k KVR

Yet here you are....... :shrug: For a while anyway......
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

quilys wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:33 am
clipnotic wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:06 am Mostly I hear about a new plugin like Genesis Pro at Facebook because I'm in many groups there. The next step is reading forums and meanwhile mostly KVR first because here are as many bashers as fanboys and most developers are here, too. That's a very good mix! :D
The f**king moderator of this forum always erasing the opinions that he does not like to f**k with KVR :tu:
the moderators on this forum enforce the rules, I'm sorry you dont understand that.
Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to, asking for information about, or blatantly bragging about using, warez, crackz, pirated sample content, re-printing material without permission, etc. will result in your post being edited / deleted, and you may be issued with a warning and / or a ban.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

quilys wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:34 amf**k KVR
even the ugly ones?

vurt wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:29 pm
quilys wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:34 amf**k KVR
even the ugly ones?
or as I call them, grateful

Return to “Instruments”