Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

courtjestr wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:05 pm
msvs wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:42 pm in the new upcoming V-Man its just 1 click (really just ONE)
in the future a complete background would be thinkable, too
Ideally, it should try to automatically reauthorize at launch, in the background, without any user intervention or notification, but still allow the software to run if it has been less than 90 days since the last time it was authorized. That would make it transparent to those who were always connected and still give offline people a 90 day grace period.
like I said, its planned to work automatic. 1 step after another :)

Any hints on the next expansion pack? Some electronica Neo-Ambient stuff would fit Avenger very well ;)

msvs wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:35 am

good that you ask
for example Nexus has to renew all 30 days.
Other online methods for example do it everytime you start up (for example any game in Steam or when you watch a purchased movie in Amazon). But I think this is actually worse than all 90 days:
We chose 90 days so THAT YOU CAN HAVE A LONG TIME OFFLINE before you have to reconnect. For example when you are travelling or have bad internet. We listened to all those who told us, they need to have a long offline period. But I guess you cant do it right for everyone. So basically now you are saying we should perform the check for every launch, rather then all 3 months?
The part about steam is a brazen lie
It checks for updates (by the way important for balancing online game experience) not for DRM BS.
In offline mode the games works without any internet (So much better than stupid re-activation cycle stuff.)
Just try with the LAN plugged off, the games will work
So got avenger a simple just offline mode like Steam ..... I think no. (90 Days against ∞ )
And about the Amazon stuff, totally different tech. So is avenger a streaming service now ?
And neither a Steam game or a movie on Amazon will cost me 200 $
And 60$ for a DLC would be new to me too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

https://soundcloud.com/vengeancesound/v ... er-suite-2

little preview
but next is Synthwave II

msvs wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:53 pmnext is Synthwave II
That was fun!
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

msvs wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:53 pm
little preview
Really fantastic work! High level of complexity :clap:

Great work with the V-Man manuel so now we can just add new expansion to the V-Man and that's it or do we have to still go into manage and activate them

all will be possible in V-Man. Activating, DeActivating, first time activation and download/installation

msvs wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:53 pm all will be possible in V-Man. Activating, DeActivating, first time activation and download/installation
Sounds good to me. Manuel, I don't use facebook so can't join the avenger channel to keep up to date with news etc, so apart from synthwave 2 is there any news on other upcoming expansions?

ooh the v manager is now out.
off to try it.
rsp
sound sculptist

msvs wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:53 pm little preview
This is really impressive work. I cannot remember that I heard such a smooth bassline in funky house before :clap:

Do you also produce full songs?

Actually I think you could name this "filter house", maybe would match the genre more. Filter House ftw!!!
Last edited by MacGyver on Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

So after installing V Manager and activating........... Cause despite them being activated by vps website it said it wasn't, I activated it.
The next time I tried to use Avenger, I got this.

Slowly becoming the most annoying software I own.
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

My theory: Using Vman to activate probably just activated the beta license that I had long since deactivated (I dont see where vman is telling you which license it is activating)... Maybe it doesn't like the beta and the full license to be activated on the same computer?

If so solution, just remove the beta license from our accounts or tell me how to do it. I have no use for it ever again.
rsp
sound sculptist

Upgraded to Catalina and avenger now doesn’t remember the library location even when selecting it . On restart of plugin it asks to download the library again. Other plugins working fine . Any ideas what’s causing this / a fix ? Thanks

Open a support ticket, forum isn’t for support. Maybe someone might be able to assist but your better off with support ticket. They’ll get you straighten out.

Return to “Instruments”