VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it worth it to buy now
I am into experimental music
And the sale looks good
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

It's kind of no-brainer, man... think about it... you can't even buy a Big Mac combo for that. .. I don't own it, yet... but that's a different story. :hihi:

Absolutely. If I didn't own it already, I would jump on it in an instant.

i mean if you have to ask, at that price, I would say don't bother.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

It also comes with a lot of samples in .wav format.

quite disappointing, that its price at izotope is around 150.
I've checked pluginboutique and there 9.4 eur is the price.
i don't understand this.
it's not fair for those who buy this at izotope.
I'm just commenting, i don't want to buy this even if its price was 1 eur.

In aug 2019 it was given free if you bought something at pluginboutique...
https://youtu.be/Q_jJytVNoKE

It's actually a great sounding synth with a neat editor crammed in there.. not sure why people get down on it.

It's an extremely simple "synth" but comes with a nice library of samples. Those samples alone are worth the price in my opinion.

.. but I wouldn't buy for more than a few bucks tho. Full price is ridiculous in this day and age.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

no

dune_rave wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:39 am quite disappointing, that its price at izotope is around 150.
I've checked pluginboutique and there 9.4 eur is the price.
i don't understand this.
it's not fair for those who buy this at izotope.
Define "fair". Is it fair that people can buy games at 1/10 of the asked price after 1 or 2 years after the game has been released? Is it fair to still charge full price at that point, when the companies can sell many more copies at 1/10 the price, and actually get a countervalue then, making new game development possible? Isn't that great for the customers actually?

Don't get it, to be honest. If you still charge full price years after the initial software release, and you're basically selling shit compared to when you lower the prices, it makes no sense at all, neither for the company itself, nor for the customer. It also makes no sense at all if the company doesn't take opportunities to get market share, or advertise their other products, by offering low prices or do giveaways for other products.

Really? Less than 10$ AND you're interested in a product... just buy it already.
Music, just like tortilla, is no fun without a bit of "cheese". :clown:
soundcloud.com/vertlain

dune_rave wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:39 am it's not fair for those who buy this at izotope.
I'm just commenting, i don't want to buy this even if its price was 1 eur.
i also hate this pricing policy, this is the same for all izotope plugins (same for waves), they can easily be found 80% off so it is quite a scam to buy it full price.

anyway i would never buy a izotope plugins, they are good looking but have serious performance issues.

Hell, yeh...don't worry about the philosophical arguments. It sounds great, it's cheap as chips and who actually gives a f#ck if the companies pricing policy offends some...if you benefit from a cheap tool that can help you in your productions...go for it!

bmanic wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:55 am It's an extremely simple "synth" but comes with a nice library of samples. Those samples alone are worth the price in my opinion.
I got it for free last year but never really got into it at all. Some nice presets for sure and I've used the samples in other vsts but found the synth side of it pretty uninspiring. IMO of course.

Not the worst sample-based synth. I don’t like the interface though, and in particular the resizing that doesn’t resize much of anything, kind of annoys me.

Return to “Instruments”