Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

A little off subject, I got the 7 days left to my container expiring, what is the order of operation to fix this.

Thanks,

Update, used Vman works like a charm! one click nice.
Last edited by Soundcity on Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I can't install the Vmanager on Windows 10, I downloaded the program, but when I run the .exe nothing happens.

The installer is the program not an installer. Not sure if that helps your issue though.
A bit unusual, to me anyway.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:34 pm The installer is the program not an installer. Not sure if that helps your issue though.
A bit unusual, to me anyway.
rsp
Ok it's the program, but I run it and it doesn't work.

Ahh. sorry... check support. It worked for me.... Maybe right click and try run as administrator if you aren't an administrator of the computer?
rsp
sound sculptist

just chiming in

I wanted to thank Manuel Schleis for the amazing synthesizer. Avenger is the best music soft synth on the market and that keeps me going. Pure inspiration.
It is getting better so that I cannot wait for ver.2.0.
One day if Manuel could find a hardware shell that would embed the Avenger software it would be a breakthrough synth on the market and I'd be the first one to get it.

Sincerely,

Igor

carlosigls wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:29 pm I can't install the Vmanager on Windows 10, I downloaded the program, but when I run the .exe nothing happens.
Same here.

aon wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:52 pm
carlosigls wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:29 pm I can't install the Vmanager on Windows 10, I downloaded the program, but when I run the .exe nothing happens.
Same here.
I had the same issue and here's how to solve this:

Unzip the VMAN, put the .exe onto a folder outside of C drive, to ensure there's no read/write permission issues.

And run the app.

In case nothing happens, or it shows the licenses are deactivated, then run it as admin.

phreaque wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:05 pm
Same here.

Unzip the VMAN, put the .exe onto a folder outside of C drive, to ensure there's no read/write permission issues.

And run the app.

In case nothing happens, or it shows the licenses are deactivated, then run it as admin.
After starting it a few times it suddenly started working, weird.

phreaque wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:05 pm
Same here.

And run the app.

Still not working

msvs wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:53 pm https://soundcloud.com/vengeancesound/v ... er-suite-2

little preview
but next is Synthwave II
Can't wait! :love:
Cubase Pro 10.5.12 @ Windows 10 Home v1909 @ i9-9900K 32GB @ Gigabyte Z370 HD3P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcLk3l ... gPCNegk5gw
https://soundcloud.com/dj-mce-1

carlosigls wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:41 pm
Still not working
You did re-host the licenses before as instructed by Manuel, didn't you?
Otherwise, it's better to send email to Rene

phreaque wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:18 pm
carlosigls wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:41 pm
Still not working
You did re-host the licenses before as instructed by Manuel, didn't you?
Otherwise, it's better to send email to Rene
I send email to support.

Synthwave 2 Xp 😃

But I also dream of Techno 2. Melodic Techno. Boris Brejcha style. That Techno 1 Xp is AMAZING btw.

Return to “Instruments”