Reason Studios Company

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kongru wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:13 pm
AcrossTheSky wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:52 pm well..(I didnt write it 'cos its obvious..)
Ok.
Many out there buy the license again...lets say they decide after a few years to sell it again..
I sold my v9....but got the 11now...
..so the q is...Anyone sold it 2nd or 3rd time???
as its now nicely updated with Midi out,vst rack,features etc..I'm happy to keep it,
but...when I'm 99 I may want to sell it again...wow.
I've bought and sold Reason 3 times because I'm indecisive (version 8, 9 and 11) and I've never had an issue.
You certainly made a BIG profit with these transactions... :hihi:

The phone number and address are on their website.

so basically my uncle had an account sold reason 7 sold reason intro and essentials 9 bought reason 9 upgraded it to version 11 and transfered it to me , he was a bit of a headache tbh asking them to delete rack extensions and put a couple back , but that shouldnt matter should it ? , they accused him
of buying re selling
reason consistantly for personal gain and told him
he couldnt re
sell from
his account again ( didnt think that meant mine as well ( i think they think im him lol )! , i use renoise and i’m going to keep reason for
the moment and just use it solely as an instrument , i tried to sell it and they blocked me , tbh all i want is to know that if i wanted in the future i could sell again . as renoise is now
my main daw i’m
glad i can at least use it as a vst ,

i had to refund some
poor guy from
here matthias sorry peace

Googly Smythe wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:50 pm The phone number and address are on their website.
i didnt find it

Calenberger wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:57 pm
Kongru wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:13 pm
AcrossTheSky wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:52 pm well..(I didnt write it 'cos its obvious..)
Ok.
Many out there buy the license again...lets say they decide after a few years to sell it again..
I sold my v9....but got the 11now...
..so the q is...Anyone sold it 2nd or 3rd time???
as its now nicely updated with Midi out,vst rack,features etc..I'm happy to keep it,
but...when I'm 99 I may want to sell it again...wow.
I've bought and sold Reason 3 times because I'm indecisive (version 8, 9 and 11) and I've never had an issue.
You certainly made a BIG profit with these transactions... :hihi:
this is what im saying what they accused him
of is ridicolous , you can not
make profits on music software unless you get it dirt cheap or free
whos giving reason away free ? or dirt cheap ? no one

howtobecalm79 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:58 pm
Googly Smythe wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:50 pm The phone number and address are on their website.
i didnt find it
https://www.reasonstudios.com/about

Scroll to the bottom.

If you want a decent response from them, you'll have to coax, wheedle and persuade. A full frontal assault will just piss them off and you'll be ignored.

Googly Smythe wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:15 pm If you want a decent response from them, you'll have to coax, wheedle and persuade. A full frontal assault will just piss them off and you'll be ignored.
already will be mate as i said i will use it as a very expensive instrument
i just want the right to sell one day if i want and i just wanted a number coz i may call them thanks.

i have the info now thanks people so im locking this

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”