Full Bucket Music releases Tricent mk III for Mac & Win VST & AU

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gucky wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:43 pmDoes anybody know a free alternative to soundcloud?
Audius, Orfium, Hearthis.at

Gucky wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:43 pm Hi e-crooner,
unfortunately you are right.
I tried to load a new version of the song to soundcloud.
But soundcloud tries to force me to take a test abo.
But I don´t like to do that.
So at the moment the link is broken.
Does anybody know a free alternative to soundcloud?
Soundclick and Bandcamp
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I want to say one more thing here. The demo track for Tricent is ABSOLUTELY SUBLIME, composition and sound-wise. :tu:

:love: WHAT A NICE SYNTH
Björn you are such a uberfine Person.. Let me hugg you :)

Yes Evildragon.... Waht a a nice mood

Thank you guys! :oops:

I was wishing (and expecting) for Korg to release a proper Trident emu for quite some time now, but it never happened. To my huge surprise and absolute delight, Full Bucket has done it first and it's absolutely gorgeous! Really well done, must say!
The original hardware has such a pleasant vintage sound, a synthwave producer's dream come true.
https://youtu.be/2Jj5pBXLyIQ
(shitty playing, but it's the sound that matters)
To my ears it sounds way sweeter than other popular synths from that era (but that's just my taste).
This FB release definitely has that same retro vibe, both in sound and user experience.
Thank You Full Bucket! 🙏

This sounds great. Thanks!
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Thank you very much. :)
Great demo song too !
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

OK, just released a small update v1.0.2:
https://www.fullbucket.de/music/tricent.html
  • user-defined Startup VST bank
  • fixed MIDI CC Sustain for Brass section
  • fixed initial trident.ini creation
Cheers, Björn

Edit: fixed link
Last edited by Full Bucket on Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Björn - that link doesn't work properly.
thanks for the update though :)

Also, unless I completely misunderstand the design, I think there's a problem with the Brass VCA EG. Release seems to be forever and some how linked to the Sustain parameter? Doesn't feel quite right..

There was indeed a small mistake in the last fix - I uploaded the fixed fix so please redownload it... :oops:

Anyway, note that the Brass section is strictly paraphonic!

Cheers, Björn

CinningBao wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:23 pm Also, unless I completely misunderstand the design, I think there's a problem with the Brass VCA EG. Release seems to be forever and some how linked to the Sustain parameter? Doesn't feel quite right..
Hi Björn,

V'got the same issue using the VST version of Tricent with Gig Performer under OS X HS (10.13.6).
The Audio Unit version crash Gig Performer the instant I play a note.
V'got the crash log, let me know how I'd send it to you, considering you'd want it.

Yes, please send it to full.bucket@gmx.net! Anybody issues with other hosts, too?

Return to “Instruments”