the not so clever band name thread

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

according to wikipedia, the spiders from mars is the only band that t.rex really battled with.

nutroast and lard. meatloaf should have come to mind. instead, nutroast threw me off. heat and testicles is what i imagined. not food. ooops. hahaha. gigglefest anyways. thanks man. ciao.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Cocteau Triplets
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

harryupbabble wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:34 pm nutroast threw me off. heat and testicles is what i imagined. not food. ooops. hahaha. gigglefest anyways. thanks man. ciao.
what you do with your testicles to pass time on a sunday is your own business :o

vurt wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:29 pm
harryupbabble wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:34 pm nutroast threw me off. heat and testicles is what i imagined. not food. ooops. hahaha. gigglefest anyways. thanks man. ciao.
what you do with your testicles to pass time on a sunday is your own business :o
Probably helps with focus during speed scrabble or something...

Forgotten wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:59 pm
indeed, we used to kick the debate team in the nuts at school.
not for motivation or anything.

vurt wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:22 pm
Forgotten wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:59 pm
indeed, we used to kick the debate team in the nuts at school.
not for motivation or anything.
We used to do that with anyone who wanted to be a farmer when they grew up, and would say “There’s a couple of achers to get you started...”

:lol:

Lil' vurt
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

The Self-medicators

trousersnake
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Wipesnake

disappointing houmous.

The Super Fantastic Exaggerators

considered squirts
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

hung.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”