Hephaestus - Whenever U Call (Lo-Fi)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://youtu.be/UcV5pio-pc4

fullvoice singing... please comment :)
Last edited by hannex on Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.

no one?

hannex wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:39 amno one?
Welcome to KVR. You really don't want me to comment on this track. I turned it off after a little over 2 minutes when I saw it wasn't going anywhere.

My guess is, most people here just wanted to spare you.

Either that or, the fact that you have 8 posts, probably haven't commented on anyone's music here (I know you haven't popped by my thread) and have contributed little to the forum itself, tends to make people ignore you.

And then you bump your thread because you haven't gotten any responses after just one day?

Anyway, I did listen to your track (for 2 minutes anyway) but am not going to comment on it. I'm sure if I do, somebody (possibly even you) is going to give me hell for my remarks and I'm just not in the mood.

However, maybe by my responding to your post somebody just might show up and listen. I tend to have that effect around here.

So sit tight. I'm sure somebody will be along soon.

It's only me and David Phelps in the whole wide world, THAT IS A MAN, and that has recorded an example of fullvoice singing. So...

I have a record contract with Sony SME coming up (because of this track) wagtunes... so spare them from the best man vocalist lol

hannex wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:19 am I have a record contract with Sony SME coming up (because of this track) wagtunes... so spare them from the best man vocalist lol
Congrats. I'm very happy for you.

I updated the track you can listen again if you'd like it is changed

Return to “Music Cafe”