KONSOL by ANALOG OBSESSION

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rbn777's diagram above has the track and bus options reversed, which make it more confusing for newcomers to the thread.

I suggest that it would be easier to understand if you simply changed the label on the GUI to something like:

BUS
MODE
          TRK

Sahul wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:09 pm I suggest that it would be easier to understand if you simply changed the label on the GUI to something like:

BUS
MODE
          TRK

This. ^

After the first short test; really liking this one a lot, so far. Good move to change the business - model to Patreon @Tunca... Motivation, bug-fixes & updates are coming in lightspeed now. :tu:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

How about changing out to bus?
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

Jopol wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:47 pm
Sahul wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:09 pm I suggest that it would be easier to understand if you simply changed the label on the GUI to something like:

BUS
MODE
          TRK

This. ^
I started writing a a post with the exact same, I decided not to post it, it seems the most logical solution.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

El°HYM wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:24 pm After the first short test; really liking this one a lot, so far. Good move to change the business - model to Patreon @Tunca... Motivation, bug-fixes & updates are coming in lightspeed now. :tu:
I really wish he'll have lots of patreons to support him.

That would be cool!... As it seems he was able to gather around 22 in a Week! Keep on rocking, Tunca!

The Noodlist wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:06 pm
Jopol wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:47 pm

BUS
MODE
          TRK

This. ^
I started writing a a post with the exact same, I decided not to post it, it seems the most logical solution.
Also a +1 for this & Maybe for later updates a 'bypass' would be very useful.

Thanks for ideas!

I updated GUI according to your ideas...

Version 1.2

Changed GUI for better usage.

TRK = Track Mode

BUS = Bus Mode

https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

UPDATE ALERT!

Updated to Version 2.0

- Added Oversampling & Bypass

If you are able, please support...

https://www.patreon.com/posts/34420510
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

nice work ;)

didn't test this yet, good to see new things coming out.

however, i got like 4 notifications from Patreon over the span of one day, each of which was the Konsol update. i would rather prefer the plugins receiving a little bit more thought and testing before releasing them (for example, bypass and oversampling should be standard features), as well as maybe clearly marking them as "public beta" rather than "version 1.0" if you aren't sure this is the final version.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:07 pm didn't test this yet, good to see new things coming out.

however, i got like 4 notifications from Patreon over the span of one day, each of which was the Konsol update. i would rather prefer the plugins receiving a little bit more thought and testing before releasing them (for example, bypass and oversampling should be standard features), as well as maybe clearly marking them as "public beta" rather than "version 1.0" if you aren't sure this is the final version.
Hi Burillo,

You're right.

Actually, Version 1 was final version but some users wanted some features. So, i had to update it.

I will release public beta first for next plugins. Otherwise, there will be mess...

I will keep your advice in my mind!

Thanks.

like FireFox!
f**k version1.0.1.11.1

Return to “Effects”