Acid Trance for 303 Day

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Been working on this for a couple of weeks so still quite raw..needs a bit more work as well as mixing & mastering thought I'd post the demo for all to enjoy & for your valuable feedback...Happy 303 day. :)
http://soundcloud.com/oldskoolchris/cj- ... d-editdemo

Any feedback would be deeply valuable to improve my skills.

Great vibe. Good 303 modern take. Mix and low end seem on point to my ears. Nothing useful to add...just wanted to at least recognize your achievement. f**k feedback as most times its misguided around these parts. Listen to your heart. Cheers.

mindstuff wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:38 pm Great vibe. Good 303 modern take. Mix and low end seem on point to my ears. Nothing useful to add...just wanted to at least recognize your achievement. f**k feedback as most times its misguided around these parts. Listen to your heart. Cheers.
Thank you..I just want to always improve as I’ve only been in production for 13 months, will be posting a chill out tune later😉

Love it, reminds me of Vibrasphere! :phones:

Vibrasphere, indeed :)

Nice tune, mellow and relaxing. The mix is good.

I think there is not enough musical development for more than 10 minutes though, maybe try adding more synths, changing patterns etc.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

I agree with Recursive. There's just not enough going on musically to keep me interested for 10 minutes. In fact, after about 2 minutes, I wanted to turn it off because it just sounded like a loop played over and over with very little variation. Mix is fine but song was over at the 2 minute mark. In fact, I turned if off at about 4 minutes in. Heard all I needed to hear.

Return to “Music Cafe”