Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

in a few hours (monday) Rene is in his office again. keilwerth@vengeance-sound.com He will have a look and can surely fix this easy. If I should make a guess, I think your acitvation was not done correctly in the first place, so this now collides. Rene will fix it and from then on, it will be that simple as Noiseboyuk said.

ThnX, I hope so, I had 1 container with all my previous expansions running fine.
The activation codes from ShareIt for the expansions added fine via the website as well. Things went haywire when I tried to import them in Avenger. Avenger started but with the first import it said no license found and after that Avenger was fully locked.
Then I tried activate licenses in Vman and the rest can be seen above. The problem is that there is no way to self service this. The first time in Dec I could see my licenses on the webserver and move back and forth myself. But I no longer have access to that menu? I think some level of self service is important. As it's not realistic/fair for you guys to be on call 24/7/365 :wink:

MissOptimyst wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:47 pm I think there really needs to be more instructions on this...

For those who got VMan working properly, can you post your steps on how you refreshed your license and got it working with VMan? I think I read you have to deactivate via the site first, install VMan, and then I assume there is an activation on there somewhere?

I was planning to get VMan today too, but after Raphie’s post I’m really concerned. I really can’t be bricked out of Avenger right now I have too many projects I’m working on. Just want to make sure I’m following the steps properly. Also Raphie please let us know when you resolve your issue and how it gets resolved, if you can.
Yes, it's these kind of problems that keep me from even contemplating moving from 1.4.

This stuff just HAS to be cleaned up.

@Raphie
I think your problem is that you have 2 containers. There is a conflict. Of course I am far away to be an expert on this, but I think you need 1 container for each machine. Of course Rene will help you with that.

how to make an acid style arp (with free preset download)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iip9TPjMJnY

Hi Manuel

Had some fun using the sample stacking, which is another great feature of Avenger.
To say i am missing a feature in Avenger sounds like madness, :oops: but...
It would be nice if there was a envelope inside the sample editor, just attack and release would do it, for each of the four samples in a stack.
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

@bansaw

Cheers for this. Learned something new :tu:
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Activation all sorted today, the Ibiza expansion is great fun.

and, what was it?

Raphie wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:00 pm Activation all sorted today, the Ibiza expansion is great fun.
Yay! So happy you are back up and running. Would you mind sharing with the group what the issue was in case some of us come across it down the road?

For some reason my container was damaged and that triggered a lock on the server side
The licensing server is maintained by Keilwerth Audio, not Wibu, I had to delete my container, send a screenshot of an empty codemeter client and then they reset my account. After that I had to use Vman and everything was golden.

So the service is great and things were simple to solve, but on the server side, not something I could have fixed myself.

kevvvvv wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:34 pm @bansaw
Cheers for this. Learned something new :tu:
glad you found it useful Kev.

Congrats Raphie. I'm glad that everything is sorted. I was right that the container was the problem.

Hey guys. Hopefully one of you may be able to help. VPS Avenger is currently my hands down favorite synth and it has stopped working properly! Two days ago I tried to open a project with multiple instances of it and I received a message stating that "The CmDongle license will expire soon. Remaining days: 10." Because my license is less than 3 months old, I felt this message was just a glitch. So I restarted my DAW, reloaded the project, and then I noticed the GUI of the Avenger VST had been replaced with a new message "Error, cannot create plugin instance. Please reinstall the plugin!" Using V Manager, I checked my license by deactivating then reactivating the license. After that, I re-downloaded the VST and factory content. I uninstalled the old software, scrubbing it from even my hidden files (program data.) Then I reinstalled the with new. I then added it to my DAW and tried to open an instance of the software and received the error message again. About my computer and DAW: I am using a new computer, about one year old, with all updates to Windows current. I have 12 Gigs RAM. I am using FL Studio 20. I downloaded the Beta version of FL Studio 20.1 some months ago but have not installed the latest version of the software yet simply because the changes to version 20 seemed minimal and I was not overly excited by FLEX. I own lot's of other VSTs that are working just fine, among them: Serum, Icarus, Harmor, SynthMaster, Loom, Sektor, Kick2, Sublab, etc. I have written an email to Vengeance's support team, and although they responded in a timely manner, I had already done all of the things that were suggested to me. Has anybody else had this problem? I absolutely love the VST and I am stalling a lot of projects that need completion (I am currently working from home in local public television production) because it is such a vital part of my projects. I'm tempted to ask one of my friends, a computer tech, to defy lockdown in my area to help me with this issue. That's how desperate I feel. Thanks!

I would keep trying to resolve with Rene (VPS support) if possible. I think that will be your best option from what I’ve heard. If you are able to get to a resolution please keep us posted. Hope you find a fix real soon.

Return to “Instruments”