Lockdown beats

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since Covid-19 i've been a lot more busy producing. I'm aiming to create a new EP capturing the vibes during the lockdown periods.

My first track is already finished and available to play right here https://soundcloud.com/khmi/covid-1

While I won't be doing any Covid-19 tracks, I appreciate that this crisis has given a lot of people inspiration. Well, anything to get you to write I guess.

Track could use a little more development but all in all, not bad. It certainly is creepy sounding. Just a little monotonous.

Thanks man, i really appreciate a not bad from fellow musicians.

I get why you experienced this as a little monotonous. Do you feel like some switch ups in hi hat tempo would be of any help?

I love the dark ambience of this one. The "monotony" is part of the appeal but more variation overlaid would be nice. I would take down the hi hat volume a little as well. It's a cool piece - nice work.

youngmanblues wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:34 pm Thanks man, i really appreciate a not bad from fellow musicians.

I get why you experienced this as a little monotonous. Do you feel like some switch ups in hi hat tempo would be of any help?
No.

I agree that it needs more development. It’s an interesting idea to build on, but definitely needs something else.

I've not been inspired to do any Covid related music, but it might be cathartic for some people.
I think this is a moody track that seems to fit the subject.

Return to “Music Cafe”