[PreSonus Studio One] Music | Design | Film | VFX Production Resource

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Professional

THE INTRANCER wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:40 pm As page one of this thread has expanded beyond that of Studio One into other creative software
It's a sign that this thread is well past it's expiration date.

You do realize this thread is from December 16th 2017 right?

It's probably a good time to move on... maybe even let go... hell try quarantining the thread...

BTW page 100, gold star earned buddy. :lol:

Can a moderator implement an IP ban on Aliens and his sock puppet above, from this website to prevent him from posting...
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

I say keep it going .

THE INTRANCER wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:03 am Can a moderator implement an IP ban on Aliens and his sock puppet above, from this website to prevent him from posting...
100% not a duplicate account (not mine anyway). Post reported.
Saying I've been banned from this forum before is one thing (like you did back in February), even though I haven't ever had a board warning or infraction in my time here, claiming I now use sock puppets is so unjustifiably weak and petty. I'm quite confident the moderation team can attest to no evidence supporting either of your pre meditated claims.
Please, get over yourself :roll:

Views for this thread are up around 5000 in the past 3 weeks.... in April 2019 it was at 25000 and now it's almost at 67000, so it's more than doubled in the past 11 months... and as the predicted release of Studio One 5.0 grows nearer, the rate of this curve will get faster and reach 80000+

I hated using spreadsheets during my college days, but eventually I grew to get use to them eventually to see how useful they could be. 100 pages...and still counting.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Let’s keep this great thread as is, then start a new one when version five comes out.

dbender wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:07 am Let’s keep this great thread as is, then start a new one when version five comes out.
There have been many Studio One threads other than this one with the release of 4.0 and 4.5, they all fall quickly to the way side. Social gatherings dictate that the largest object / stat one see's, is the one that gathers most interest...

For reference though, this is the largest, the most content diverse, most regularly updated single Studio One thread there is on any music technology forum...which has been maintained over the past few years. Remember it's the community as a whole that decides what the primary thread is... When 5.0 comes out...that's really not going to change... as there will always be one main thread that's already established a dependable source of information...

THE INTRANCER wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:48 am Views for this thread are up around 5000 in the past 3 weeks.... in April 2019 it was at 25000 and now it's almost at 67000, so it's more than doubled in the past 11 months... and as the predicted release of Studio One 5.0 grows nearer, the rate of this curve will get faster and reach 80000+
Let's be honest here, at least half of those views are you. :lol:

dbender wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:07 am Let’s keep this great thread as is, then start a new one when version five comes out.
Genius idea, isn't that what forum threads are for anyway?

So should we be in awe because you started this thread ?
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Presonus themselves have already publicly said it's awesome, and thanked me for everything I do. That's enough for me. :-)

:hihi:

THE INTRANCER wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:05 am Presonus themselves have already publicly said it's awesome, and thanked me for everything I do. That's enough for me. :-)
They do that to a lot of people who don't work for them. Johnny G, Marcus H. Nothing special about it. I see they didn't ask you to demonstrate it's products.

rmacattack wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:33 am They do that to a lot of people who don't work for them. Johnny G, Marcus H. Nothing special about it. I see they didn't ask you to demonstrate it's products.
With your first point, you clearly don't know what your're talking about... and your intent with your post is clear... In any case, I'm not American nor a youtube personality and with that, the notion that I'd ever consider them to ask me to demonstrate their products is both a baffling and inconceivable presumption to make given the angle in which I approach from to serve users of the program and everything else that surrounds it.

Think before you post..

Now that this threads got some attention.. Maybe they can fix the issue or this long lasting bug ;) I've been struggling with on my windows 10 cpu with the Mpc software.. On Mac the Mpc software n Studio oNE play just fine together. It's only in Windows we have this bug..
https://forums.presonus.com/viewtopic.p ... cb81d48802

Akai won't claim it, as their software obviously works on the Mac fine.. Presonus have said they will pass it to their developers.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”