GrainSpace updated to v2.5 - Granular Reverb Processor - AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
GrainSpace

Thank you, guys!

Cheers,
Luca

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but how in the heck do I control overall wet / dry with Grainspace 2? I LOVE this plugin, but I can't seem to figure this out!

Thanks in advance.

Sycopation wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:13 am Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but how in the heck do I control overall wet / dry with Grainspace 2? I LOVE this plugin, but I can't seem to figure this out!

Thanks in advance.
Grain Blend parameter

Neon Breath wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:30 amGrain Blend parameter
I tried that and when you turn it all the way up you can no longer hear the dry signal (which is good), but when you turn it all the way down, you still hear quite a bit of added effect i.e. it's not just the dry signal. Isn't there a way to get ONLY the dry signal so that I can bring the effect in and out?

"Grain Blend" AND "REV MIX"
when you put both to 0 you'll only hear the dry signal
at least it works here like that...

No problem with the dry mix here....

Neon Breath wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:15 pm No problem with the dry mix here....
It seems to depend on other settings. Reverb mix definitely plays a huge part. On some presets I can turn Reverb mix and grain blend all the way down and I hear nothing but dry. On other presets I'm still getting quite a bit of other added effect. What am I missing?

In any case, this seems like a plug-in that will be much easier to use and control as a send rather than an insert.

GrainSpace updated to v2.1
- FIX: Noises while changing Pitch
- FIX: Noises when modulating Pos
- FIX: Typo in GUI
- FIX: Typo in Bouncing Grains preset
- FIX: Some presets resetting to INIT state
- FIX: Last save location not stored
- FIX: Silence triggered randomly in some configurations
- NEW: Notifications System
- NEW: VST3 plugin format
- NEW: Mac OSX 10.15 Catalina support
- CHANGE: New framework
- BREAKING CHANGE: Reverb on/off moved from Decay to Mix
- BREAKING CHANGE: 64bit only

Please note: this is an important update. Backup your custom presets before updating.

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

PS: GrainSpace it's still in promo this month until March 31st.

Thanks Luca for keeping this (fantastic!) plugin alive & updated.

@Luca, while you're there. Would it be possible to have a way to modulate the Freeze feature? Instead of having just the regular freeze triggered by the sync, having the option to trigger the freeze with the LFO's & Rand 1 & 2 modulators?

GrainSpace updated to v2.2
– NEW: Retina / HiDPI support
– FIX: Subsonic build up on some presets
– FIX: Smear parameter not working
– CHANGE: Improved framework and file size

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

:tu: :)

GrainSpace version 2.2 even sounds cleaner and more musical. Excellent!

Definitely worth a completely new listen. Very nice!

GrainSpace updated to v2.2.1
- FIX: Chord Resonator wrong pitch while enabling HQ
- FIX: Licenser not validating license file on some configurations

Cheers,
Luca

GrainSpace updated to v2.3
- NEW: Updated Framework
- NEW: Universal 2 Binary for Apple Silicon Macs
- CHANGE: HQ is now global (per session)

To update download the installers from the updates page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Return to “Effects”