Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Not on codemeter site that is for sure!! I may well have missed it.

Bit of a strange place but...
https://www.mastercam.com/support/techn ... utilities/

Ok Thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

I downloaded the older version of CodeMeter and it worked! Thanks guys for all the help and suggestions. I will be writing Andre shortly to thank him personally for the help... Contemplating life without this VST was actually difficult. Seriously. I literally started a project last night without Avenger and gave it the working title "Who Really Cares." LOL Thanks again for the help! As for praise, I think Avenger is the best VST I have ever used. And I've been in music production professionally since the early 90s. My first hardware synth was the Ensoniq SQ1 Plus! Thanks again guys.

CodeMeter question a little off topic, but curious if anyone knows.

There’s another software that utilizes CodeMeter I am considering purchasing. Do I need to download another instance of the CM runtime app for the program I’m considering or because I have CM installed already for Avenger should I be good to go?

Honestly I am a bit hesitant to buy another software utilizing CodeMeter as I don’t want to do anything to accidentally mess up my Avenger license since it seems a bit finicky right now. Just curious, if anyone else here was using CodeMeter for another app as well as Avenger and knew the answer. I’m extremely new to CM and easily confused by all of this stuff...

Raphie wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:14 pm For some reason my container was damaged and that triggered a lock on the server side
The licensing server is maintained by Keilwerth Audio, not Wibu, I had to delete my container, send a screenshot of an empty codemeter client and then they reset my account. After that I had to use Vman and everything was golden.

So the service is great and things were simple to solve, but on the server side, not something I could have fixed myself.
It seems that I have the same problem. How do you delete the second container?

MissOptimyst wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:06 pm CodeMeter question a little off topic, but curious if anyone knows.

There’s another software that utilizes CodeMeter I am considering purchasing. Do I need to download another instance of the CM runtime app for the program I’m considering or because I have CM installed already for Avenger should I be good to go?

Honestly I am a bit hesitant to buy another software utilizing CodeMeter as I don’t want to do anything to accidentally mess up my Avenger license since it seems a bit finicky right now. Just curious, if anyone else here was using CodeMeter for another app as well as Avenger and knew the answer. I’m extremely new to CM and easily confused by all of this stuff...
I had Reason before Avenger went the CodeMeter protection, and now I have one instance of CM, but with two containers active. So no need to install another instance of the runtime app.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Thanks so much! I figured it was just one instance of CM to download, but wanted to confirm so I didn’t mess anything up! I work primarily with rap and pop artists and have Wavestune which has worked great so far, but I am considering getting Antares Autotune for another option especially since it’s the industry standard. Sounds like they also use CM now rather than iLok.

Anyway sorry to get off topic! Back to Avenger land! Haha.

please do a new demo of 1.5 and codemeter protection. so it can test with a demo license if that work ok. ilok protectet programs or elicenser programs are offer as 14-30 day demo. have a 14 day demo is better than nothing to test.

the demo on your page is 1.4.2 and very old. I like to know if codemeter work ok when PC is not boot every day and go in standby instead of shutdown. ilok i can confirm work ok. elicenser not. cubase or elicenser plugin(halion, groove agent) i test, work not ok. it crashes sometimes or freeze. so i like see if codemeter work ok.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

50% off at the moment at encounters media who offer the best AVENGER expansions!

Here are video links, listen for yourself, incredibly well programmed & so useful:
https://www.encountersmedia.be/index.ph ... expansions

FairVenger (Fairlight!!!), Prophet, also the orchestral Expansion - they are all really really good,
and I enjoy all of them, it's like getting new hardware synthesizers.

If you buy one by one, you can use bonus points to bring the price even further down!

Hi

Is it intentional that the sub oscillator is not affected by the oscillator vibrato?
But modulating the oscillator pitch with for example a LFO does affect the sub oscillator.
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

chrisg wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:25 pm 50% off at the moment at encounters media who offer the best AVENGER expansions!

Here are video links, listen for yourself, incredibly well programmed & so useful:

FairVenger (Fairlight!!!), Prophet, also the orchestral Expansion - they are all really really good,

If you buy one by one, you can use bonus points to bring the price even further down!
I have always been amazed at how much more costly are expansion packs for nexus and now avenger are. Not even the Unfinished Omnisphere presets cost this much (per cost patch). Clearly it works for refx and Vengeance, I am even more surprised that third party banks follow that pattern.
rsp
sound sculptist

chrisg wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:25 pm 50% off at the moment at encounters media who offer the best AVENGER expansions!

Thanks for the heads up. I don’t see a discount. Is there a code/coupon I missed? Thanks

zvenx wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:43 pm

I have always been amazed at how much more costly are expansion packs for nexus and now avenger are. Not even the Unfinished Omnisphere presets cost this much (per cost patch). Clearly it works for refx and Vengeance, I am even more surprised that third party banks follow that pattern.
rsp
There's a market for everything. But if it would sell well, you wouldn't need massive discounts :D

HTT wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:30 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I don’t see a discount. Is there a code/coupon I missed? Thanks
I found it. You have to go to the home page. The linked page does not list the code. To save others a couple clicks, the discount code is: CORONA50

If one uses V-MAN, does one also have to install CodeMeter? Or can one skip installing CodeMeter completely if one uses the new V-MAN?

Thanks

Return to “Instruments”