Genesis Pro

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Genesis Pro The Sound Experience

evilantal wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:59 am I'm getting lots of crackling on all presets...
Anyone else experience this and found a solution?

I'm using it in Reaper using it's built-in bridge.
And it's not my CPU

Experiencing pops and crackles making it almost unusable.

HOW TO - RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM.... !

1.) In bridging options, try to check Performance mode and audioMasterGetTime hack only.

2.) Use jBridge - 32 Bit & forget the 64 bit !

3.) Test in Ableton Live 10 - No Crackles - No Noises

- jBridge ( for Windows ) -
jBridge is an application designed for bridging VST plugins in Windows (up to the 2.4 VST specification).
[There is a 30 Days Demo Version]
LINK: https://jstuff.wordpress.com/jbridge/
Last edited by Future1313 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The exact Jbrdige settings may depend on the system, I got rid of the crackles with these settings (Studio One 3 64 bit, Win7)

You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

just curious, would it be possible to make Genesis Pro into a Reaktor ensemble?

:lol:

All my searches about why I couldn't get Genesis working led to this thread but the most useful answer I found was in this one: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=541357&p=7712040

It solves the "run as Administrator" security and helped me get the VST up and running, too.

overhishead wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:47 pm just curious, would it be possible to make Genesis Pro into a Reaktor ensemble?
Yeah. If someone spends a decade to port all those modules to Reaktor Core. ;)

chk071 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:57 pm
overhishead wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:47 pm just curious, would it be possible to make Genesis Pro into a Reaktor ensemble?
Yeah. If someone spends a decade to port all those modules to Reaktor Core. ;)
heck yeah, a lot of work, but probably the new Reaktor core modules are better than the old synthedit modules right? Presumably the filters are the main thing.

thanks for this expansion
The ' Sound Experience ' Expansion By ' HO - Sound Research Studio '

how to make factory sounds an this expansion available inside synth together, as anytime i start genesispro this expansions is not there and i have to lead fxb again....thanks

recursive one wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:38 am The exact Jbrdige settings may depend on the system, I got rid of the crackles with these settings (Studio One 3 64 bit, Win7)
Just to confirm, I was able to replicate this, Studio One 4, Win10. Thank you so much!
Even I was offended by what I was going to put here.
Newest Release, retro EBM, Brute Opposition - Unity of Command, released Sept '22 bandcamp link

Anyone know how and what this implemented "Slotmachine" with your experience works? I mean I have to get all the same symbols I guess, but it seems buggy afterwards.
Is there a list of unlockables?

Also I for some reason can not rename the "creator" of a preset anymore. So it always says blank or Ummet Ozcan.

Thanks in advance! :)

Was using this yesterday, and its such a shame this thing is coded in 32bit, and needs bridging. It's actually a decent synth.

It needs a lot more stock presets , there are not enough in it, and it needs optimizing, as it takes months to load and is very CPU heavy on some patches. But, I dismissed it at the start because of the 32bit issue, but the quality is nice and the options are good. Really hope this thing gets the full 64bit optimized overhaul. Would be worth it.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I thought it was because of soundfonts check but no, it doesnt help to speedup loading when you change the roms folder name.
I wish he could let us just load wav files for rom osc and layer as well not just soundfonts cause theyre PITA to make , it should not be complicated to updated to accept wavs it if he did other stuff.IT wont be a sample player but it could be useful addition.
Also theres a logical problem, when you enable filter velocity in general settings, and you turn off filter - it distorts the signal.It should automatically disable velocity for filter if filter is not used.Id call it a bug.

I bought it with an excitement, but just gives me white screen. Reinstalled, updated...etc nothing works.

Also, they don't even reply to my multiple emails. Lost around €1, maybe they think no one would care to deal with refunds. Good strategy!

osmancigil wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:02 pm I bought it with an excitement, but just gives me white screen. Reinstalled, updated...etc nothing works.
OS, DAW, bridge?

osmancigil wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:02 pm I bought it with an excitement, but just gives me white screen. Reinstalled, updated...etc nothing works.
Have you tried running your DAW as Administrator? If the plugin dll is located in Program Files, it won't display the GUI (white screen) unless you do. So you have two options:

1. Start your DAW in administrator mode. Right click on the DAW shortcut and Run as Administrator.

2. Place the Genesis Pro dll outside of your Program Files folder, and set your plugins path in your DAW correctly, so it can scan and find it.

Return to “Instruments”