March Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
User avatar
mountainmaster
KVRist
62 posts since 10 Jun, 2007

Post Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:48 pm

I thought the theme was time travel in general.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
64899 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: March Contest: Gossip

Post Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:03 pm

with some added reference to a sci fi film.

great track though 8)

User avatar
Mister Natural
KVRAF
2488 posts since 28 Oct, 2007 from michigan

Re: March Contest: Gossip

Post Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:48 pm

gotta admit to being a little shocked when you used the word "prison" Mr Vurt. But that's what it is I guess
My little brother is near LA and he & his wife got it. They're recovering at home nicely, thank you - gonna be fine and hopefully immune after
Me & my girl are just hunkering down. She tele-commutes with her office and I work in the wine store ~15hrs a week, packing bottles and answering the phone. Alone. We just got back from a 45 minute(chilly) walk around the 'hood. We saw other humans & that was nice
best to U all
expert only on me & you are who you google
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
11379 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: March Contest: Gossip

Post Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:56 pm

mountainmaster wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:48 pm
I thought the theme was time travel in general.
There was a rule at the top of the page that it has to reference a sci-fi movie.

I was going to enter the piano piece I uploaded to the Music Cafe a couple of weeks ago, as I recorded it with my iPhone under the piano - I had thought of the idea of someone traveling back to prohibition times and leaving their phone under the piano in a speakeasy, but realized I wasn’t referencing a sci-fi movie, so didn’t use it.

I’m sure that if everyone is good with you missing that then it’s a valid entry.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
64899 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: March Contest: Gossip

Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:05 am

Mister Natural wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:48 pm
gotta admit to being a little shocked when you used the word "prison" Mr Vurt. But that's what it is I guess
My little brother is near LA and he & his wife got it. They're recovering at home nicely, thank you - gonna be fine and hopefully immune after
Me & my girl are just hunkering down. She tele-commutes with her office and I work in the wine store ~15hrs a week, packing bottles and answering the phone. Alone. We just got back from a 45 minute(chilly) walk around the 'hood. We saw other humans & that was nice
best to U all
ive ordered a few masks, to give myself a little more freedom. still cant visit people or do anything fun, but at least i can use public transport again and get further than my corner shop

stay safe people! :)

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
64899 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: March Contest: Gossip

Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:07 am

not medical, i went military and biker :lol:
2 n95 biker masks and an n99 military thing :D

gotta look the part in a zombie apocalypse 8)

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
11379 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: March Contest: Gossip

Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:32 am

vurt wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:07 am
not medical, i went military and biker :lol:
2 n95 biker masks and an n99 military thing :D

gotta look the part in a zombie apocalypse 8)
Didn't go with the Bane mask then...? :hihi:

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
64899 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: March Contest: Gossip

Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:33 am

Forgotten wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:32 am
vurt wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:07 am
not medical, i went military and biker :lol:
2 n95 biker masks and an n99 military thing :D

gotta look the part in a zombie apocalypse 8)
Didn't go with the Bane mask then...? :hihi:
not n95 rated :hihi:

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
64899 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: March Contest: Gossip

Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:34 am

i could probably slip it over the other though :o

(or my boba fett helmet)

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
64899 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: March Contest: Gossip

Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:21 am

or somethimg a little more "residential"
.
.
.
20200331_162041.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
11379 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: March Contest: Gossip

Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:27 am

It would be great to see everyone walking around in those!

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
64899 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: March Contest: Gossip

Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:30 am

when it says "roleplay" do they mean, in the boudoir? :o

User avatar
Forgotten
KVRAF
11379 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Re: March Contest: Gossip

Post Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:45 am

vurt wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:30 am
when it says "roleplay" do they mean, in the boudoir? :o
If you have lube I guess so.

First time I've heard it called that though...

Return to “Music Cafe”