Mobile audio apps on sale, free, or bundled

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
NA Analog Rack FX Bundle

Well either way, it seems usable to me, so I’ll see what I can do with it.

Monument Valley 2 for iOS is free as well. It’s a game, not a music app. But it’s made by UsTwo, the dev behind the SpitfireAudio app.

Roland have made the full version iOS and Android unlock IAPs for Zenbeats free. Get them in the in-app store.
Image Image Image Image

sprnva wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:16 pm Roland have made the full version iOS and Android unlock IAPs for Zenbeats free. Get them in the in-app store.
What’s with the in-app purchases? “Store Points”??
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

sprnva wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:16 pm Roland have made the full version iOS and Android unlock IAPs for Zenbeats free. Get them in the in-app store.
All the IAPs seem to have a price next to them for me.

Should be under Unlocks. See the news story here.

My iPad is too old to run it so I can't check here.
Image Image Image Image

The “Unlock V1” is free:
With the unlocked version of Zenbeats on iOS, users will receive all bundled instruments, unlocked SampleVerse with a 500 MB bonus set of sounds, unlocked track effects, and AUv3 plugin support. Android users will get the same content package except for AUv3 plugin compatibility.
(Thanks @sprnva)

The “Ultimate Unlock V1” is not free.

That story doesn’t tie in with what I see on the App Store

Just got V1 unlocked for free (normally $15). Nice gesture. (The Ultimate V1 in-app remains at $150.)

Yeah, it’s just the V1 Unlock that’s free. Got it now.

And now I have YET ANOTHER internet account. I’m well into the 180s for number of accounts.

Is this app just another delivery mechanism for content sales or is it worth learning/using?

Edit: Badly designed app, IMO. The “lessons” talk about “clicking” on controls, and the GUI is clunky; clearly a cross-platform app that ignores iOS UI conventions.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

I’m interested as I recently ordered a Roland RD-88 which includes Zen-Core sounds. We’ll see.

It doesn't get good reviews on the App Store, and it doesn't look like something I would really find a use for, so probably won't bother.

It’s fiddly to use. Might have a Roland sound or two you’re after, but this is not for me.
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those which can finish a tune, and those which has 300 two-bar loops.

Check out Endlesss by Tim Exile. Mostly free and got launched today on iOS.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”