FREE - Wavesfactory releases SnareBuzz 2.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SnareBuzz 2.0 is a free plug-in for Mac and PC that simulates the sympathetic resonance of the snare when another sound source is playing nearby.
If you ever played with a band you already know what I'm talking about.
This is even something to avoid, but if you mix it subtly you will get a psychoacoustic effect that will make the track feel like it was played live. You'll miss it when it's gone, that's the point kfhkh

Version 2.0 includes a new resizable UI and new parameters:
  • Tightness of the snare.
  • 5 snares.
  • 5 studios.
  • Mic distance.
  • Mix and output controls.
  • Level meter.
  • Catalina support.
Download for free here:
www.wavesfactory.com/product/snarebuzz

I hope SnareBuzz brings a little bit of joy and entertainment during this difficult times.
Stay safe!

No sound in Reaper.

My mistake is an effect :) Too many days of quarantine.

carlosigls wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:01 pm My mistake is an effect :) Too many days of quarantine.

will you also release a plugin that emulates that annoying little hum, that you can hear in every rehearsal space (and that you tried to get rid off the last three days, but never found out where it came from?) :hihi:
ok, now seriously: thanks for the freebie
my music:
soundcloud.com/septimon-band
blend.io/septimon

Thanks for sharing.

thank you!
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Add an envolope modulator in bitwig to mix and great for turning any percussion into a snarry sound
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I'm amazed it's taken this long for someone to come out with this. Like a reverbish phantom I used to love back in the days of recording basement jams on a boom box.

This plug was my secret weapon into turning any foley shot into a snare sound

Thank you :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

zentatonic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:50 pm I'm amazed it's taken this long for someone to come out with this. Like a reverbish phantom I used to love back in the days of recording basement jams on a boom box.
Eh? This is version 2, this has existed since 2016 I think.

zentatonic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:50 pm I'm amazed it's taken this long for someone to come out with this. Like a reverbish phantom I used to love back in the days of recording basement jams on a boom box.
Reminds me in a way of Voxengo Shumovick :)

Thank you, what a cool idea (didn't know there was a version 1)!

Cool indeed 😎
Thanks, Wavesfactory.

Return to “Effects”