Audiority XenoVerb updated to v1.5.1 - Creative Multi Algorithm Reverb (VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, CLAP)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
XenoVerb

That would be great Luca. It didn't bother me to download the key file, but I see the potential for the plugin to simply accept the license # I got from PB, so that the whole thing is done in a couple of clicks.

I hope that also means that if I have to reinstall the plugin (new PC, or broken PC), that I can use the PB serial again. Because it is nice to have an account that holds the key/serial for future needs.

That's why we have the User Area. The redeem code is only needed to "link" your purchase from our external dealers to our systems and generate the correct license file. Once you used that code, you don't need to use it again in the future... just log into our User Area and download the license file ;)

Cheers,
Luca

I'm loving the FLOW algorithm more and more every session.
Xenoverb is a gem, thanks again and again!

Thanks!

Yes Xenoverb is effing amazing!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Audiority wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:06 am Hey guys,
just to clarify, registration to our User Area is not mandatory to get your license file. We have a redeem page that is listed in the install instructions on Plugin Boutique's XenoVerb page (as well in other of our products they sell).

I understand that sometime is confusing since PB sends you our redeem code name as a serial number.

We are working to make the entire process simpler and integrated within our plugins, so you won't have to switch away from your DAW to activate our plugins.

Cheers,
Luca
Hay Luca. Has this changed, it seems most make account now?

Correct. It has been a little nightmare to manage two different ways of redeeming codes, especially when a lot of customers were asking why they had the product but not an account.

Luca

Halonmusic wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:35 pm Yes Xenoverb is effing amazing!

Yes, I think it's highly underrated…
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

^ indeed :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

£7.99 at PB currently :) bargain

Buckster wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:44 am £7.99 at PB currently :) bargain
Thanks! Finally! New toy in my plugins folder...
yzcoruhT

XenoVerb updated to v1.2
- FIX: Tail not reset when DAW restarts playing
- FIX: Silence triggered randomly in some configurations
- NEW: Room B algorithm
- NEW: Notifications System
- NEW: VST3 plugin format
- NEW: Mac OSX 10.15 Catalina support
- NEW: Hiding registration information on GUI
- CHANGE: New framework
- BREAKING CHANGE: 64bit only

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:25 pm - FIX: Tail not reset when DAW restarts playing
This has made me SO happy! This is a bug I contacted you about a while ago and every time this thread has popped back to page 1 I have checked with baited breath to see if it was an update with this fix - and here it is! Really really looking forward to trying this out tonight and getting Xenoverb back as my number 1 reverb for live playing!

Thanks! I have forgot to mention that now the tail is cleared even if you use the Activate footswitch, so you can automate the tail cuts.

Luca

Audiority wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:41 pm Thanks! I have forgot to mention that now the tail is cleared even if you use the Activate footswitch, so you can automate the tail cuts.

Luca
i still use automap (and other controllers), the parameters where shifted so i made a new map.
the first parameter is "HQ", seems short for High Quality??

edit: don't see any equivalent knob on the gui. some plugins have 'hidden' parameters, not always clear, sometimes clear... and not always working...
i mapped it.

by the way great update, since i bought it, a year ago?, one of my favorite reverbs.

Return to “Effects”