Vote For Chance To Win Mega Sound Library

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

With this COVID-19 I am going crazy here. There is nothing to do. So I am going to be working on my first sound library in like a year. Problem is, I can't decide what library to do.

So...I am going to open it up to a vote. Tell me what synth you'd like me to make a library for. The synth that gets the most votes, wins.

Then, I will pick one person at random from the ones who voted for the winning synth and that person will win a free copy of that library, OR...if they prefer, a copy of a library that I've previously done. Many of my libraries contain between 250 and 550 patches. So you have the chance to win a pretty huge sound library just for voting.

To see what libaries I've done so far, check the link below.

http://wagsrfm.com/vst-synth-sound-libraries/

Good luck! Voting will end on April 15, tax day.

Arturia Pigments 2 please .... although I assume you'll have to actually own the synth to do a library for it .... would it be easier if you listed the synths you don't own? :D

MikeCallon wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:43 pm Arturia Pigments 2 please .... although I assume you'll have to actually own the synth to do a library for it .... would it be easier if you listed the synths you don't own? :D
Yes, definitely much easier to list the synths I don't own.

Return to “Soundware”