DIY Preset Kit for Pigments 2, FREE download!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are you dreaming of diving into the world of sound design and create your own synth presets? Well, now you can with the amazing DIY Preset Kit for Arturia Pigments 2. This remarkable do-it-yourself pack contains 64 initialized, identical and completely default presets.

The preset kit is full of initialized synth leads, default saw pads, init empty arpeggios, do-it-yourself textures and unfinished basslines. It’s all there. All you have to do is tweak the knobs and add modulation plus effects.

Listen to the demo below, made using only sounds from the preset kit and we promise: There are no external effects used, these are the presets as they sound straight out of the box. Using your imagination, it’s easy to hear what the presets can become when their full potential is unlocked!

Start your journey today and create the ultimate set of sounds with the DIY Preset Kit for Pigments 2 and best of all: It’s completely free for a limited time only. Pigments 2 required. There’s an installation PDF guide included. More info on luftrum.com

https://soundcloud.com/luftrum-1/do-it- ... pigments-2
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Many thanks, Luftrum!

:tu:
바보

Someone seems to have hacked Luftrum's account. ;)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

It's perfect to create your own pre-labeled bank..

Sounds oddly like a Wags set... ;)
HAFD!

Happy April Fool's day :)

Thank you my friends. I see you all noticed it was an April Fools thing :-) I did the same with a Diva set a few years ago. I do have a few customers though, who asked into the set on a more serious level and that's perfectly fine too. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Return to “Soundware”