Waldorf Blofeld Soundset coming 19/5/2010 - Rob Lee

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Ingo i may release the bank in a couple of hours,Achim is just waiting for me to send the sysex file when iv'e eaten :)
Should be available by 10-11pm uk time..

Thanks

Rob

Just watched the youtube video. Patch A010 had me getting goosebumps. You git - you KNOW I haven't got a Blofeld after that DontCrack saga :x :lol:

btw I love the photo design in your opening post. Good luck with this set; no doubt it will sell by the bucketload as usual. :D

yellowfever wrote:Just watched the youtube video. Patch A010 had me getting goosebumps. You git - you KNOW I haven't got a Blofeld after that DontCrack saga :x :lol:

btw I love the photo design in your opening post. Good luck with this set; no doubt it will sell by the bucketload as usual. :D
Cheers Marc

What was the sounds quality like on YouTube? Im sure Windows 7 is the cause of all my pops and clicks grrr..

Rob

rob_lee wrote:What was the sounds quality like on YouTube? Im sure Windows 7 is the cause of all my pops and clicks grrr..
sounds fine here through my new Logitech £12 speakers :D

This PC (the family general use one, not my music one) is Windows 7 and it's ok.

The soundset is now available to purchase

Thanks

Rob

I had a chance to play the patches of Rob's Blofeld soundset and like all his soundsets before this is really impressive.
The genres (this is also the title...) seem to include Dance, Trance, Techno and house but also ambient and electronic sounds so it seems to be a good mixture.
Nice Lead, Bass, Arp or polysynth sounds could be found besides really beautiful pads and evolving atmospheres, both analog or more digital style.
This set shows very well what was already discussed above. The Blofeld is not only able to do typical digital/wavetable sounds (which i like very much BTW...) but also very warm and fat analog sounds.

IMO the Blofeld is one of the most versatile synths i found up to now and it's sound quality is top notch, both for analog style and digital style sounds.
I already tried to replicate sounds from very different synths on the Blofeld including some basic FM and so far it never failed.

In this set Rob didn't even use all possible features of the Blofeld like e.g. user wavetables (since version 1.15) or Samples. AFAIK those are the things that will be included in his next Blofeld soundset on which he seems to be already working on.

BTW i am not totally sure but this seems to be the first commercially available Blofeld soundset. If i'm wrong please feel free to post a link here or at my Largo/Blofeld thread:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 04#4100504
Last edited by Ingonator on Thu May 20, 2010 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

double post
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Thanks Ingo

So far in 3 days this bank has been very popular with Blofeld users all over the world.
Another will definatley come soon due to it's popularity and i haven't even advertised on the Waldorf boards yet..

Link to the soundset and audio demo:
http://www.basslinerecords.com/products.htm

Rob

rob_lee wrote:Thanks Ingo

So far in 3 days this bank has been very popular with Blofeld users all over the world.
Another will definatley come soon due to it's popularity and i haven't even advertised on the Waldorf boards yet..

Rob
Maybe due to your holiday i'll be closer to finish my own bank then. So after you come back maybe maybe we manage to publish both at once... :hihi:
Ingo Weidner

Ingonator wrote:
rob_lee wrote:Thanks Ingo

Rob
Maybe due to your holiday i'll be closer to finish my own bank then. So after you come back maybe we can publish both at once... :hihi:
Well i just started the other bank so it's gonna be at least 6-8 weeks as usual for a quality bank...longer if samples aswell as i'll want to make presets using those too.. The Largo bank will be first i think..So when you
complete the Blofeld bank let me know and we'll sort something out..your presets iv'e heard are better than most iv'e heard :)

Rob

Today in the Waldorf forum a nice link for some Blofeld videos was published:
http://www.ihavesynth.com/wehavesynth/w ... eld-sallad
Ingo Weidner

Ingonator wrote:Today in the Waldorf forum a nice link for some Blofeld videos was published:
http://www.ihavesynth.com/wehavesynth/w ... eld-sallad
Yeah i seen that..great stuff,the 3rd video has been around a while.

Rob

Hello! I get Blofeld with Genres soundset installed and some of sounds are really nice!
I'd like to identify which of them are from the Genres soundset.
Maybe you could help with list of this soundset?
Cheers!

theodorozzz wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:52 am Hello! I get Blofeld with Genres soundset installed and some of sounds are really nice!
I'd like to identify which of them are from the Genres soundset.
Maybe you could help with list of this soundset?
Cheers!
This is what I found on my hard drive.. full list of presets here:

Thanks! I have none of these)) It seems the Genres set currently included in factory soundset)

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”