Exponential Audio Excalibur

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

secretkillerofnames wrote:I have a 2.0.0 beta2 from December which seems to work OK.
It is however advising me about an upgrade but when I click I get a page saying:
"AS YOU MAY KNOW, THE BAD GUYS HAVE CAUSED SOME TROUBLE IN THE ILOK WORLD IN THE LAST FEW DAYS AND IT'S BEST NOT TO GIVE THEM ADDITIONAL CODE TO STUDY."

I've not heard anything. What's going on?
Yeah.
I can't update the Beta version :(

Oh a v2?

Nice, what's new? Or are you under an NDA?

barryfell wrote:Oh a v2?

Nice, what's new? Or are you under an NDA?
Not under NDA but afraid I can't really tell as the list of changes was on the page that was now wiped.
I don't appear to have the installer any more either :scared:

hi guys,

just bought the excalibur - nice plugin. are there any presets/extensions i can buy for excalibur?

thx,
bennetto

Bennetto wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:15 pm hi guys,

just bought the excalibur - nice plugin. are there any presets/extensions i can buy for excalibur?

thx,
bennetto
Have you tried all the stock presets yet? There's quite a variety that I've found effective on vocals and percussion.

Winstontaneous wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:21 pm
Bennetto wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:15 pm hi guys,

thx,
bennetto
Have you tried all the stock presets yet? There's quite a variety that I've found effective on vocals and percussion.
yes i like some of the presets but honestly i was a bit dissapointed of the "sound design" - presets- i thought i buy a crazy sound - mangling vst-fx but the presets are all a bit too "standart" for me. i think this plugin can do much more crazy sound mangling - for this i asked for more presets.

thank you very much

I just got this for $10.00 (or so) at Plugin Boutique, looking for something to play with. I have to say, just from the presets alone, this would be a nice buy for a person just starting, as it has a slew of effects available. I'm having fun with it, although it looks like I have some learning to do.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/5226-Excalibur
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

I've found that having actual hardware synths has helped me with Exponential plugins because they're definitely modeled with hardware in mind. When I tried them out 2 years ago I was kind of lost. Now they kind of make sense.

doublepost somehow

Dirtgrain wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:55 am I just got this for $10.00 (or so) at Plugin Boutique, looking for something to play with. I have to say, just from the presets alone, this would be a nice buy for a person just starting, as it has a slew of effects available. I'm having fun with it, although it looks like I have some learning to do.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/5226-Excalibur
I just picked it up from PiB too. Hell of a good deal! :hyper:

Me too - not so well advertised for such a great deal!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

From what I see, it seems a little bit like a Lexicon PCM style multiFX architecture, with multiFX blocks and quite similar features : am I right assuming that ?

Groove3 has a useful and free 3:35 overview, and you can see the rest with a free 7-day trial:
https://www.groove3.com/tutorials/Expon ... -Explained
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Best deal since last month’s PhoenixVerb.

indeed, so happy about this. always wanted this one.

Return to “Effects”