Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ooh psychedlic! 8)

and :lol: id forgot id put cthulus in here!

vurt wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:42 pm :party: its tuned!!!
Screenshot_20200316-223951_Gallery.jpg
Nice, kinda similar looking to one of my guitars...
MyGuitar.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

My Lyra-8 arrived today. A bit of an impulse buy but I love it already. :hyper: Will help to keep me creative during the lockdown. I've been home alone for 3 weeks already.

tcc_lyra-8_01_web.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

My humble "in the box studio" that doubles as my work machine when I move out the midi controller :)

iMac Pro with iPad via Sidecar
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Genelec 8020d with 7040a sub
NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk2
Korg NanoKontrol 2

I was standing with my back to the wall to take this picture!
20200414_022100a.jpg

My current setup. It hasn't changed much over the years.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

built my self a little guitar rig rack out of scrap cedar and leftover rack rails from other projects.
it's hard to get photos in the studio . low light all day .
the stereo amp is wired to a pair of old jukebox doors with a 12" speaker in each door . that's the diamond patterns sitting on the carpet in the background . need to do more wiring with it after lunch.
direct sound can be taken for recording form any of nearly a dozen different points between pedals and racks .
allowing for the stain to dry overnight its a small 2 day build , but its a great convenience upgrade to get the guitar stuff out of the main rack .

Ghostwave wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:44 pm Image

I love that you're rocking the Kore 2 controller... I love/loved Kore 2. I bought a used Kore 2 from eBay but had to send it back because it suffered from a terrible drift problem from possible 2 defective pots?

Now I'm faced with possibly upgrading to Catalina for side car and future compatibility (which would be great for digital art/photo editing + iPad), but I lose Kore 2, which I've phased out over the years... but damn, that was (and still is) an amazing system.

elxsound wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:57 pm I love that you're rocking the Kore 2 controller... I love/loved Kore 2. I bought a used Kore 2 from eBay but had to send it back because it suffered from a terrible drift problem from possible 2 defective pots?

Now I'm faced with possibly upgrading to Catalina for side car and future compatibility (which would be great for digital art/photo editing + iPad), but I lose Kore 2, which I've phased out over the years... but damn, that was (and still is) an amazing system.
I agree it's still a superb piece of software/hardware even though it's been discontinued for 9 (!) years already. I don't know much Maschine and the Komplete Kontrol stuff but is there anything else in which you can so easily layer sounds and effect settings from any other plugin and morph between them?
I'm still on Windows 7 and the Kore 2 controller gave me a few BSOD but reinstalling the driver fixed the issue. I think it works on Windows 10 as well. I'll be sad the day I can't use it anymore.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Ghostwave wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:05 pm
elxsound wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:57 pm I love that you're rocking the Kore 2 controller... I love/loved Kore 2. I bought a used Kore 2 from eBay but had to send it back because it suffered from a terrible drift problem from possible 2 defective pots?

I agree it's still a superb piece of software/hardware even though it's been discontinued for 9 (!) years already. I don't know much Maschine and the Komplete Kontrol stuff but is there anything else in which you can so easily layer sounds and effect settings from any other plugin and morph between them?
I'm still on Windows 7 and the Kore 2 controller gave me a few BSOD but reinstalling the driver fixed the issue. I think it works on Windows 10 as well. I'll be sad the day I can't use it anymore.
I hope that day never comes!! I think you're good for a long while with 64bit compatibility on Windows. Shit... can't believe that its been 9 years since it was discontinued.

tcc_studio_synths_2020_web.jpg

^^ Dude you're doing pretty well in the having lots of cool stuff thing. :tu:

pekbro wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:48 pm ^^ Dude you're doing pretty well in the having lots of cool stuff thing. :tu:
Its one of the upsides of being single, with grown up non-dependent kids. I can usually treat myself to some nice gear every few years. 8)

Ghostwave wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:44 pm Image

Is that a Korg RADIAS rack? Almost bought a RADIAS back in the day, always kinda wish I did.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:02 pm
pekbro wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:48 pm ^^ Dude you're doing pretty well in the having lots of cool stuff thing. :tu:
Its one of the upsides of being single, with grown up non-dependent kids. I can usually treat myself to some nice gear every few years. 8)
who knew tesco did synths? :hihi:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”