Stone Voices – Ambient Reverb 5.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ambient Reverb

Russell Grand wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:36 am Are you no longer hosting the free versions of this plug on your website? Ambient Reverb was free much longer than it was payware.
Unfortunately not.
Should I get material compensation for the long time spent on development, or do you think that programmers are robots that don 't need finance for life? :wink:

It’s not that people should be deprived of making a living, what nonsense. Don’t destroy your credibility.

When a product is released as freeware, it is a charity. If the giver of charity suddenly changes their mind and sends a bill, what is that?

Rather than be an indian giver of freeware, just make a separate product line for your paid product. Even something as simple as having a freeware version and a pro version.
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

Vertion wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:05 am It’s not that people should be deprived of making a living, what nonsense. Don’t destroy your credibility.

When a product is released as freeware, it is a charity. If the giver of charity suddenly changes their mind and sends a bill, what is that?

Rather than be an indian giver of freeware, just make a separate product line for your paid product. Even something as simple as having a freeware version and a pro version.
Two versions actually sounds like something many good devs are doing right now. great idea.

Polygas with a new gui and the ability for drag n drop samples will get my money immediately
rabbit in a hole

vasyan wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:57 am
Russell Grand wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:36 am Are you no longer hosting the free versions of this plug on your website? Ambient Reverb was free much longer than it was payware.
Unfortunately not.
Should I get material compensation for the long time spent on development, or do you think that programmers are robots that don 't need finance for life? :wink:
I'll chalk up your seemingly-rude reply to English not being your first language...but I was simply asking a question, vasyan, not implying that you shouldn't make money off of your creations. :wink:

vasyan wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:40 am Don 't write stupid things
vasyan wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:40 am Don 't hold me a fool.
if you want to develop software and sell it, perhaps learning some customer interaction skills would be valuable :) this isn't guitarplayer.ru, you know.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Russell Grand wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:48 pm I'll chalk up your seemingly-rude reply to English not being your first language...but I was simply asking a question, vasyan, not implying that you shouldn't make money off of your creations. :wink:
I apologize if the answer seemed rude, for we have very harsh mores in Siberia, and such communication is considered within the limits of the norm. :wink:
I also want to remind you that we have absolutely no funds and companies in Russia that finance the development of free software. If five years ago I found more philanthropists who donated finance for the development of new versions of 4.X Reverb, in the last few years there have been no sources of funding, nor have anyone agreed to make donations. How then do I have to survive and develop when my daily income is about $130?
With such revenues I cannot allow to purchase Apple Mac, under which platform there is a huge desire to make plugins. Because everyone in this world is absolutely indifferent to the problems of other people. :(

vasyan wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:05 am
Russell Grand wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:48 pm I'll chalk up your seemingly-rude reply to English not being your first language...but I was simply asking a question, vasyan, not implying that you shouldn't make money off of your creations. :wink:
I apologize if the answer seemed rude, for we have very harsh mores in Siberia, and such communication is considered within the limits of the norm. :wink:
I also want to remind you that we have absolutely no funds and companies in Russia that finance the development of free software. If five years ago I found more philanthropists who donated finance for the development of new versions of 4.X Reverb, in the last few years there have been no sources of funding, nor have anyone agreed to make donations. How then do I have to survive and develop when my daily income is about $130?
With such revenues I cannot allow to purchase Apple Mac, under which platform there is a huge desire to make plugins. Because everyone in this world is absolutely indifferent to the problems of other people. :(
LOL, my daily income is 16 Euro and here I am developing plugins - just saying, it certainly is none of my business as for what are your standards and such.

i think he meant monthly income of $130 (which is more in line with Siberian realities). that translates to about ~$4 a day.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:20 am i think he meant monthly income of $130 (which is more in line with Siberian realities). that translates to about ~$4 a day.
Well, if that's the case (and judging by your signature I take your word for it), it's pretty f-ed up. Still, the world will never change if we all go by who has what worth. And it does not matter whether one has $130 as a daily or monthly income, but still thinks that he/she is worth more. One would expect that people knowing the real face of struggle would know better.

You just have no idea how people live in the Russian hinterland. For 20 years in Russia, under the leadership of dictator Putin, most of people has been living in poverty. I have already reduced the price of the plugin to $12 so that there will be any meagre income from it. I sincerely thank those who bought the plugin without letting me die of hunger!

vasyan wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:34 am You just have no idea how people live in the Russian hinterland. For 20 years in Russia, under the leadership of dictator Putin, most of people has been living in poverty. I have already reduced the price of the plugin to $12 so that there will be any meagre income from it. I sincerely thank those who bought the plugin without letting me die of hunger!
I already noticed, that price was higher and now is 12$. I still have freeware version in my backup folder, but I'll try demo and we will see...

Hope you will update/upgrade Marazmator with bigger UI some day due its tinny knobs. This is a unique synth for me which I like a lot.
yzcoruhT

Anybody here have a download saved of 4.3? I just bought 5.5 yesterday, and i love it, but my existing projects that used the older version dont work probably with the newer one :(.

Big thanks in advance xx

Am I mistaken? I don't actually see anywhere on the page to actually purchase this.

Just download the trial version and press the Menu button, there you will find "Buy Ambient Reverb Now..." option.
iswr

Return to “Effects”