Dmitry Sches' Thorn VI

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Pacific05 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:09 pm Back on topic: seems like Thorn hasn't a latch function in the arpeggiator? Or am I missing something?
No latch as far as I can see.
https://www.beatlabacademy.com/should-i ... er-review/
Good rundown on this synth, and it's pro's and con's (including no arp latch if that's what your in to)
Although he is wrong I think with the LFO con, as free running LFO is available.
Last edited by zoidkirb on Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:26 am
It's good that you have each other, and also that you are being very cautious...especially with your mum's condition. But you have to get food. Have you looked into the possibility of online shopping?
Thanks..

yup.. got a delivery about 10 days ago..

can't get another until .. well not sure.. booked until April 24th and no apparent books after, yet.

toonertik wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:38 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:26 am
It's good that you have each other, and also that you are being very cautious...especially with your mum's condition. But you have to get food. Have you looked into the possibility of online shopping?
Thanks..

yup.. got a delivery about 10 days ago..

can't get another until .. well not sure.. booked until April 24th and no apparent books after, yet.
Oops! :scared: Have you tried other supermarkets?

its the same everywhere.

theres supposed to be volunteer agencies delivering food parcels to the vulnerable in isolation, but it depends if you have one local.
gov.uk and local fb groups should help find one :)

[quote=vurt post_id=7716946 time=1586096560 user_id=5605]

its the same everywhere.

theres supposed to be volunteer agencies delivering food parcels to the vulnerable in isolation, but it depends if you have one local[/quote]

so, not too isolated then :wink:
Last edited by el-bo (formerly ebow) on Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 10 times in total.

its a small island, very hard to be too isolated. unless youre filthy stinking rich!

Why the f**k won't that quote format poperly?

vurt wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:04 pm its a small island, very hard to be too isolated. unless youre filthy stinking rich!
I was just making a joke about offering a service for the isolated, as long as they're local. Seems like a contradiction in terms :wink:

i know :hihi:

vurt wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:12 pmi know :hihi:
Ok, clever-clogs. Seeing as you know everything, how about telling me why the post (a few back) won't format as a quote :x :x

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:31 pm
Ok, clever-clogs. Seeing as you know everything, how about telling me why the post (a few back) won't format as a quote :x :x
theres a space following the 1 in the time stamp.

or magick. :lol:

vurt wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:35 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:31 pm
theres a space following the 1 in the time stamp.
Nope...not that :shrug:

no idea, all the quote tags appear to be in place :shrug:

weird!

vurt wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:38 pm no idea, all the quote tags appear to be in place :shrug:

weird!
I know, right? It's one of those 'Right in front of my f**king eyes' types of things, but I just can't get it :scared:

Return to “Instruments”