Is the Steinberg CC121 Still Good with Cubase?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As looking at how old the Youtube reviews are it at least 10 years old?
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

Yes. It has been recently updated to make it compatible with Cubase 10.5 and macOS Catalina. It is still one of the better controllers if you use Cubase.

Sahul wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:43 pm Yes. It has been recently updated to make it compatible with Cubase 10.5 and macOS Catalina. It is still one of the better controllers if you use Cubase.
ok cheers, I'll probably get it. How long have you had one, and does the motor hold up well?
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

I've had mine for a couple of years, I bought it second hand. No problems at all, everything still working fine, including the motorized fader.

BTW, it also works with WaveLab, including the Elements edition.

Sahul wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:04 pm BTW, it also works with WaveLab, including the Elements edition.
Thanks m8.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”