PLASMONIC - A new synth from Brian Clevinger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Absynth Plasmonic

Please do something with its interface design before release. I'm not talking about skeuomorphism, of course, but something that not looks like excel ) You can say: "Pff! Kid! Sounds matter!" and I agree but inspiration utilizes all our feelings.

Anyway, I will buy it If it sounds like nothing else just want to note that interface usability and how it's looking are important. For example, Absynth literally fighting me each time I try to use it ))

No video to share. Gimme some food :D

Let's not start moaning about the interface , it's good as it is .
Most of of the parameters are automatable and are animated on screen so it makes sense that these are simple narrow faders .( less gui resources )
I for one love flat guis when they are well executed and am confident that rhizomatic will deliver .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

very much looking forward to this. i like simply UI designs. can't wait to hear it and make patches.

I think it would be smart to reopen the ability to advance purchase. I want to buy this before I run out of money and have to go back to work. :lol:

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

A case of
Death before Arrival
???

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

I would like to actually hear it before I worry about anything else.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Calenberger wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:12 pm A case of
Death before Arrival
???
Nope

Vortifex wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 4:26 pm
gentleclockdivider wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:07 am Let's not start moaning about the interface , it's good as it is .
Other opinions are available and there's no good reason why they shouldn't be expressed.
The reason is simple, others don't want time wasted on reworking the GUI.

It's a good reason, even if it's uncomfortable to people who not incidentally, are making the developer uncomfortable by decrying his choice in GUI.

resistent wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:36 pm
machinesworking wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:36 pm I think it would be smart to reopen the ability to advance purchase. I want to buy this before I run out of money and have to go back to work. :lol:
+1
Haha...same here! Really looking forward to this one.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Last edited by claudedefaren on Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Death before Arrival
???
Calm your tits, dude. There's a global pandemic, if you haven't noticed, and the world's not revolving around your needs.

psynical wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 7:45 am
Death before Arrival
???
Calm your tits, dude. There's a global pandemic, if you haven't noticed, and the world's not revolving around your needs.
Who says that I NEED it? :lol:
:dog:

Return to “Instruments”