RICH Mastering Processor

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For those of you in need of a high quality mastering solution that doesn't break the bank, we've got just what you need. Introducing RICH, a mastering processor effects plugin in VST, AU, and AAX formats.

RICH utilizes a proprietary Progressive Tone Correction circuit which both corrects and enhances individual audio tracks, mix busses or full music tracks. Music producers are able to achieve commercial loudness with its smart compressor as well as add warmth with RICH’s analog modeled saturation circuit. Its built in stereo imaging circuit brings further control over a mix or submix. RICH’s large Boost knob applies these processes with high resolution ranging from very subtle effects to stronger results.

RICH is sold under our Pay-What-You-Want (min $10) biz model with 10% going to a charity of your choice. A free trial is available. You can get it at https://www.2getheraudio.com/effects/rich/!

looks good, but your emails still aren't coming through.

thanks for supporting heifer ...
i've been sending them some ducats for several years now ...

I have buy this plugin.Good result. I have a negative point with the inside limiter, it seem not very transparent with high frequencies , i have a "high end" loss when limiter is enable....

garfield78 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:45 am I have buy this plugin.Good result. I have a negative point with the inside limiter, it seem not very transparent with high frequencies , i have a "high end" loss when limiter is enable...
Thanks for the comment. We'll take another listen at that.

Email with demoversion did not reach me either (half a day ago) after subscription :-(. Sent an email to support but no answer so far.

tatanka wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:43 pm Email with demoversion did not reach me either (half a day ago) after subscription :-(. Sent an email to support but no answer so far.
Sorry for the trouble. We are answering support requests.

This email thing is driving us nuts. The provider can't find a reliable fix so we're redoing it with a different methodology. Hope to have it done and tested soon.

In the meantime, feel free to email us at support@2getheraudio.com for a free trial.

2getheraudio wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:53 am
tatanka wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:43 pm Email with demoversion did not reach me either (half a day ago) after subscription :-(. Sent an email to support but no answer so far.

This email thing is driving us nuts. The provider can't find a reliable fix so we're redoing it with a different methodology. Hope to have it done and tested soon.

In the meantime, feel free to email us at support@2getheraudio.com for a free trial.
Why even have to email for a demo? Can i not just click download demo?

2getheraudio wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:08 pm
garfield78 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:45 am I have buy this plugin.Good result. I have a negative point with the inside limiter, it seem not very transparent with high frequencies , i have a "high end" loss when limiter is enable...
Ok , i waiting your answer about this little "problem" .thank you.

garfield78 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:21 pm
2getheraudio wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:08 pm
Ok , i waiting your answer about this little "problem" .thank you.
So we looked at this and noticed it only if you really pump it hard and that if you do this with any limiter it will do the same thing. We are, however, looking at doing a potential update with some additional limiter params.

iosys wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:07 pm
2getheraudio wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:53 am

Why even have to email for a demo? Can i not just click download demo?
We removed the requirement for an email several weeks ago. We may bring it back but not until we can ensure there aren't browser issues. Thanks.

Hello all. We've just released an update to RICH which adds some presets and takes care of some issues people have reported.

New in RICH version 1.0.3:
10 New Presets
Fixed error with larger display sizes
Fixed error when removing the plugin in Reason and Live
Fixed error with the interface not showing correctly in Reaper
Adjusted input and output default levels for better A-B comparisons

You can download it here:
https://www.2getheraudio.com/rich-update/

Thanks for your interest in RICH!

I’m really liking this plugin, but wished it had a few extra features:

- A manual (maybe to describe how the compressor and limiter timing is determined by the plugin)
- Show dynamic range in the output meter
- Have a meter that shows how much compression and limiting is being applied to the signal
- Being able to increase the limiter threshold when in expert mode

I basically put this up against TR5 One and Masterdesk. Your plugin is my favorite so far :).

Ive got this one. I should update and check out the new presets

I bought RICH but only got the free demo version for my money.

RICH.JPG
RICH_2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “2getheraudio”