XSRDO Analogy Official Release

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kirsty roland wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:00 pm Hi Erisian

If you are using an ADSR Module M070 as an amp envelope it's behaviour changes depending on the
System Module M003 MIDI Retrigger switch. When you press a new key, retriggering can be set to either
restart the envelope at the attack stage or stay at the current sustain level.

Hope that helps.
Kirsty :)
Hi kirsty, thank you. :tu: I still have a lot to learn. :oops:

Hi. Tested with "studio one" and seems to work now :clap: ( but one preset is mute ! ). like before , Analogy is mute when I load the song/project . I must open the GUI and it sound .
unfortunately , when I click on "load bank" , the "save bank" window opens and my DAW crash :( ( same thing with MuLab )

jeff51 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:54 am Hi. Tested with "studio one" and seems to work now :clap: ( but one preset is mute ! ). like before , Analogy is mute when I load the song/project . I must open the GUI and it sound .
unfortunately , when I click on "load bank" , the "save bank" window opens and my DAW crash :( ( same thing with MuLab )
Hi Jeff

Thanks I'll add Studio One to my list of supported DAWs
You found a bug in the title of Load Bank. Now fixed in next update.
Can you please tell me which preset is mute when you load a project

Regards
Kirsty

I don't remember which one, I tried to load them again one by one . with the new version 0976, by selecting the option, it keeps the last preset used , but it stays mute when I load the song, whatever the last preset used . it would be nice for other users to confirm, to be sure ( maybe my PC is too old :( ) . I will wait for the next update to load my bank :)

@Jeff51 & Erisian

I tried your patches. There are some nice sounds that inspire me to make similar presets :wink:
I will upload v0.977 soon. It's a significant update with many new features.

Kirsty

kirsty roland wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:10 am @Jeff51 & Erisian

I tried your patches. There are some nice sounds that inspire me to make similar presets :wink:
I will upload v0.977 soon. It's a significant update with many new features.

Kirsty
I look forward to it. I have made a number of new presets and when I have enough, I will add them to the bank and tidy it all up.

Brian

Erisian wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:46 am New Bank now available

https://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=dl&id=3415
Bank tidied up with more presets

https://www.kvraudio.com/banks.php?s=dl&id=3415

I have just discovered a problem. Using Analogy 64 bit in Cakewalk By Bandlab, I create a sound, close the GUI and create a sequence. Everything is fine until I open the GUI again. Then it defaults to the first patch and I lose my sound.

Hi Erisian

Sorry for being slow to reply. With everything going on at the moment I'm a bit preoccupied at home.
I'll look into that issue and should have an update out in a few days.

Kirsty

kirsty roland wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:48 pm Hi Erisian

Sorry for being slow to reply. With everything going on at the moment I'm a bit preoccupied at home.
I'll look into that issue and should have an update out in a few days.

Kirsty
Thank you. There's no rush - your life is imporant. :)

Updated to v0.977

New modules include:-

Signal Router
Routes input to one of two outputs depending on input signal value
Level Multiplier
A simple and fast level multiplier
Gate Sequencer
8 Step gate sequencer that outputs fast triggers
Unison Oscillator
6 Oscillators stacked in unison for fat bottom bass and screaming leads
Wave Player (1 Shot)
Perfect for drum samples and various 1 shot noises. Accepts CV input so can even play samples in tune
Polyphonic Wave Player
128 notes, Single, Manual or Automatic loop modes with variable start, end and loop start points

Various issues fixed and a slightly refreshed interface.
Analogy GUI.jpg
Free download from my blog as usual...
Kirsty :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kirsty roland wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:09 am Updated to v0.977

New modules include:-

Signal Router
Routes input to one of two outputs depending on input signal value
Level Multiplier
A simple and fast level multiplier
Gate Sequencer
8 Step gate sequencer that outputs fast triggers
Unison Oscillator
6 Oscillators stacked in unison for fat bottom bass and screaming leads
Wave Player (1 Shot)
Perfect for drum samples and various 1 shot noises. Accepts CV input so can even play samples in tune
Polyphonic Wave Player
128 notes, Single, Manual or Automatic loop modes with variable start, end and loop start points

Various issues fixed and a slightly refreshed interface.
Analogy GUI.jpg

Free download from my blog as usual...
Kirsty :lol:
Ooooooh - I can't wait to get stuck in! Thank you. :love:

I'm really enjoying the new stuff and making more patches. The unison oscillator sounds awesome! I had an idea - I don't know if it is possible - but how about a one step sequencer module so that the user can create a sequence in however many steps s/he likes by linking up several instances of it?

Erisian wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:38 pm I'm really enjoying the new stuff and making more patches. The unison oscillator sounds awesome! I had an idea - I don't know if it is possible - but how about a one step sequencer module so that the user can create a sequence in however many steps s/he likes by linking up several instances of it?
Nice idea, Message sent to your KVR Mail account about this.

Kirsty :)

Return to “Modular Synthesis”