New: Brainworx bx_console SSL 9000 J

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://youtu.be/Zhi4UByXGRQ
The big, deep and clear sound of the Solid State Logic 9000 series consoles is now available through the Plugin Alliance, brought to you by Brainworx. With the power of TMT, this officially-authorized bx_console SSL 9000 J plugin allows you to build a 72-channel analog SSL console inside your DAW.
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... 000_j.html

A real no brainer:

List Price $349

Email Intro Price – Just $229.99* with your voucher code:
SSL-9000-J-INTRO-22999
Use this code during checkout to save. Valid until April 30.
Please feel free to share this code with your friends.

They finally did it boys. It is now possible to use an SSL channel strip in your DAW.

I can't even really tell the difference between G & E, so I don't think it's a good idea to also get the J to confuse myself even more ;) :D

Also, they don't show it in Bitwig so I'm triggered and offended :tantrum:
Last edited by antic604 on Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

i'll wait for the $25 sale in 6 months time
keen to hear the low end, see if it's any better than the E

So even the best upgrade path costs more than the new PSP infinistrip.....

antic604 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:39 am I can't even really tell the difference between G & E, so I think it's a good idea to also get the J to confuse myself even more ;) :D

Also, they don't show it in Bitwig so I'm triggered and offended :tantrum:
haha, it sometimes difficult to hear the difference between emulations of different channel strips. i agree fully. strangely enough the G sounds very different, for me than E. somewhat more edge, which works well with the sources i use. o yes, the source also matters. and the input level...

but indeed sometimes, or lot, differences between emulations aren't that big. but if you play guitar, etc. it seems to be different. i use only my own presets/soft-synths, and they are already, as if they were made throug plugin channels, not always, but...

Their having a laugh with that 'intro' price even with the voucher. LOL
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Calenberger wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:26 am A real no brainer:

List Price $349

Email Intro Price – Just $229.99* with your voucher code:
SSL-9000-J-INTRO-22999
Use this code during checkout to save. Valid until April 30.
Please feel free to share this code with your friends.
"no brainer" for $230...haha...hahaha....ha....

As someone mentioned - if you want it, you need to wait until the price goes down to $49

In these dark times, it is nice to see PA having a laugh with their intro pricing. Made me laugh, so well done to their marketing.

rollasoc wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:07 pm In these dark times, it is nice to see PA having a laugh with their intro pricing. Made me laugh, so well done to their marketing.
pretty sure that was all planned & laid out well before COVID hit. And my guess is, the pricing is simply a sales pitch for their Mega bundle. Because instead of paying $229 for the SSL9000, you could also subscribe to the Mega bundle for $249 and get a $249 voucher which you can then use on the SSL9000.

Rickskii wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:41 am So even the best upgrade path costs more than the new PSP infinistrip.....
If you already own the bx_console SSL 4000 E or G you can add the new bx_console SSL 9000 J for just $149.99. With voucher it can compete with InfiniStrip in price... and loose immediately in functionality and usability. :dog:
iswr

NEW! PA PARTNER OFFERS

$149.99 Offer
If you already own the bx_console SSL 4000 E or G you can add the new bx_console SSL 9000 J for just $149.99
Check your price!

$179.99 Offer
If you already own one of these plugins, you can add the SSL 9000 J to your account for just $179.99, courtesy of the brand partners.
bx_console N | bx_console Focusrite SC | Lindell's 80 Series
bx_digital V3 | bx_townhouse | bx_XL V2
Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor (any version)
elysia alpha Compressor | Mäag EQ4
SPL Transient Designer PLUS | SPL IRON
:lol:

Elton John bought that channel strip. :phones:

plexuss wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:53 pm Elton John bought that channel strip. :phones:
LOL

God bless Elton and his immense wallet! :tu:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Return to “Effects”