Hey, iLok...

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's iLok though, not eLicenser. And, you only really need the license manager for moving licenses (as far as I know).

If you want to activate Studio One, and the servers aren't running, you're out of luck too... just saying.

THE INTRANCER wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:20 pm That's one reason I'll never buy Cubase...and a warning for anyone that does...
Good, that means i wont have to suffer from your usual moronic drivel in any cubase forums.
If i didn't already own Cubase i would probably buy it just for that reason.
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

Kypresso wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:43 pm
THE INTRANCER wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:20 pm That's one reason I'll never buy Cubase...and a warning for anyone that does...
Good, that means i wont have to suffer from your usual moronic drivel in any cubase forums.
If i didn't already own Cubase i would probably buy it just for that reason.
At least I know how to use punctuation, and won't have to suffer reading your posts on any Cubase forums as I won't be posting there. :P
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

chk071 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:22 pm It's iLok though, not eLicenser.
Can we state that one more time for the benefit of that guy who insists he knows everything, but shows quite the contrary with every post he makes?

There isn't a single living human being on this earth that knows everything, to even ask that question, truly is brainless.

Right now though and as much fun as it would be to play, I've really got more fun and interesting projects to carry on with whilst watching some films... :)
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

chk071 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:22 pm If you want to activate Studio One, and the servers aren't running, you're out of luck too... just saying.
Never mind :roll:
Last edited by jinotsuh on Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Say NO to CLAP!

THE INTRANCER wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:13 amThere isn't a single living human being on this earth that knows everything
I, as well, thought it impossible that one could know almost nothing about anything.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”