this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

I sold it, bought a house and even had something left for 3rd monster truck i keep in my basement.
But i regret it now.

Sorry to hear that. In fact, it has a NFRB policy (not for rebuy).

This plugin has been discontinued! :( :cry:
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Saffran wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:16 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:25 pm
Calenberger wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:42 pm By the way: does it work in a Linux environment?
Asking for a friend...
Blasphemy asking this!
It even works on DOS and Ataris...
You spelled that wrong!
It is spelled ...DOS and A M I G A S... :P
My dear amigo, of course it runs on Amigas as well. I simply can‘t list all the platforms of this world. I apologize in case I didn‘t mention your preferred one.
Specifically I will include the Gepard computer which was for some years my goto machine. At that time I have not heard of this plugin, but it managed to travel back in time to support those exotic platforms. Unfortunately I cannot time travel...

HunterKiller wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:30 am This plugin has been discontinued! :( :cry:
Obviously fake news. Stop listening to Fox olds...!

This just in... The Republicans tried to give all the Americans this synth for free as part of the virus stimulus package. Unfortunately, the democrats fought it because apparently it wasn't "green" enough so it was sadly removed from the package. But the most ridiculous part of all us that everyone should know that this synth actually has a negative carbon footprint! So, it got removed for nothing! Stupid politicians!

This plug in was so amazing I ended up in jail.

Shhhh....... We don't anyone else to know.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Oh, that plugin. Now I know what you are all raving about! :roll:

This and that is not the same, don‘t be fooled...

i like the sheen "unf" it adds to the mid top-end and the bottom-sub resonances! it gave my track jjjuuustt the right amount of consonant dissonance with warmth decays on my transient verbs.

A fun fact. There is only one copy, it's shared between all users.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The Noodlist wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:56 pm A fun fact. There is only one copy, it's shared between all users.
Ha! You are a novice at quantum mechanics!!! :ud:

Though you don‘t need to know anything about quantum gravity, its using uniquely those effects... Its direct brain to sound interface helps to keep you off needing to know too much details, as even physics nobel laureates don‘t understand exactly how it works...

It's a main part of the MATRIX :borg:

Return to “Instruments”