Waldorf Largo, PPG Wave 3.V and Waldorf Edition 2 are "NKS ready" now

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Largo Nave PPG Wave 3.V Waldorf Edition: Attack Waldorf Edition: D-Pole Waldorf Edition: PPG Wave 2.V

Nightpolymath wrote:Not sure if this was covered before but has anyone run Nave 1.13 in Cubase 8.5 with any success? The plugin keeps crashing Cubase (running under Windows 10). Not sure what to make of this. Largo, PPG Wave 3, and Edition 2 all work fine.
Hi, not a problem running Nave on Cubase 8.5 on windows 10 pro, all 64-bit, and I use the VST3 64-bit version of Nave.
Last edited by Rommelaar on Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMD Ryzen 3900X & RX 5700XT, 128GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Waldorf Blofeld & Pulse 2, Akai MAX49 & MPD226, Steinberg UR44 & CMC controllers
Cubase Pro 13, Nuendo 13, Wavelab Pro 12, Dorico Pro 5, Rapid Composer v5, FL Studio 21

Thanks. Will try the VST3 version instead.

Native Instrument had updated the Komplete Kontrol software/plugin to v1.6.1 and the Maschine 2 software/plugin to 2.4.6.
If you use the NKS support for the Waldorf plugins installing those updates is recommended. You could install the updates from the NI Service Center.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Big sale at Waldorf this weekend :wink:

Only PPG though, right?

Yeah, it looks like that.

But it also looks like those who only own the Waldorf Edition of PPG2 can upgrade to V3 for €60 (the price is currently listed at €99 on the website)

Can't get Nave NKS to wok on mac catalina (nave should be nks compatible, and it's now compatible with catalina). It seems that NKS files do not install correctly. PPG and Attack seem to work. Only Nave is not seen as nks compatible in maschine or komplete kontrol. any help? thanx a lot

Never noticed this thread before. Has anyone been able to actually use the ppg wave3 presets in komplete kontrol? They don’t seem to work, they are totally different and messed up compared to loading them in the wave3 itself.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:24 pm Never noticed this thread before. Has anyone been able to actually use the ppg wave3 presets in komplete kontrol? They don’t seem to work, they are totally different and messed up compared to loading them in the wave3 itself.
Same for me. Any fix around for this yet?

steffensen wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:52 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:24 pm Never noticed this thread before. Has anyone been able to actually use the ppg wave3 presets in komplete kontrol? They don’t seem to work, they are totally different and messed up compared to loading them in the wave3 itself.
Still useless over here. I reported it a year or two ago to waldorf and they were no help. Maybe send them an email?

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:05 pm
steffensen wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:52 pm
Still useless over here. I reported it a year or two ago to waldorf and they were no help. Maybe send them an email?
Sigh. I will though, who knows.

i bought the waldorf ppg wave 3.v in sale, and indeed, i only use NKS in maschine (maschine mk3), sounds are loaded wrong.
o well.. still a great synth.. but in way a comfort, that is a waldorf problem, and in another way.
o well, i make my own presets. so i won't suffer.

EDIT: edit also bought largo in sale, in first half from this year, which i use. never noticed it.. well... my strange way of working, or not that strange, completely normal.

I missed a Waldorf sale this Black Friday, do you know at which frequency they do run more or less?

The ones I want are available on the buy and sell forum, but I have been waiting for a sale to support the company, obviously I am not going to support at full price given the age and update rate of their plugins.

You can get Waldorf PPG 3 at AudioPluginDeals for 30 € at the moment, if you had your eye on that one. https://audioplugin.deals/ppg-wave-3-v-by-waldorf/

I was also surprised that Waldorf didn't do a Black Friday sale. On the other hand, Black Friday is a American thing so...

Maybe they'll have a Christmas sale.

chk071 wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:27 pm You can get Waldorf PPG 3 at AudioPluginDeals for 30 € at the moment, if you had your eye on that one. https://audioplugin.deals/ppg-wave-3-v-by-waldorf/
This is great but is Waldorf making any money from this? The plugin is still at full price on their website. Just curious...I want to make sure that something goes to them as they need it.

Return to “Instruments”