Black Rooster Audio offers the #STAYHOME BUNDLE

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dip200 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:51 pm Thanks for the replies @ Andre and Raimund. You truly made/make great products.
Thank you very much!
Black Rooster Audio
https://blackroosteraudio.com
Wuppertal, Germany

BlackRooster wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:56 pm -- Take care and stay safe!
Hi, it would be very useful if your plugins had sound examples with different usages in a Soundcloud snippet on the site.

roman.i wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:50 am
BlackRooster wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:56 pm -- Take care and stay safe!
Hi, it would be very useful if your plugins had sound examples with different usages in a Soundcloud snippet on the site.
Yes, that's a valid idea. We are in preparation of that, but the day has only so much hours. I hear you!
Black Rooster Audio
Wuppertal, Germany

The COVID-19 crisis shows us in particular where our personal financial and social limits and challenges lie. Many people, many customers of Black Rooster Audio and we ourselves are more or less confronted with an illness or its consequences personally or in our family environment. The music industry, which is fundamentally linked to the event industry, is facing drastic economic changes - many artists and media professionals will feel the effects of the collapse of the event industry with a delay, but all the more violently for it. So this affects our colleagues. I would like to express courage and patience to all those affected and wish you all the best on behalf of the entire team.

We must not forget: Many people outside of our personal environment are also not doing well in the face of the circulating epidemic. No matter whether helper, sick or people at risk - these groups also need our special support and solidarity. We also have to realize that the humanitarian emergency is still imminent, especially in the infrastructure-poor countries in Asia and Africa. Governments and systems will be shattered in the fight against and equalization of the disease wave, and even more people will be directly affected by governmental shut-down. It is our absolute task and responsibility as human beings to make our contribution and to support where help is most urgently needed.

For this reason, we have launched the #STAYHOME campaign, which is intended to create awareness and alternatives (e.g. 90% discount on tools for home music production) for personal challenges in the immediate vicinity, but also through a donation of 10 % of the revenue for the WHO COVID-19 Response Fund, that will support infrastructure projects around the world. Thanks to your help, we were able to raise more than $ 3,000 in donations in the first 3 days, which we can now pass on. And we keep going!

Find the SALE here!

Regardless of whether you feel addressed by our campaign and / or have participated, we ask you to support local and global solidarity projects and the many (volunteer) helpers actively or by donation and thus cushion the massive social impact of the worsening crisis.

I thank you very much for your commitment.

All the best and stay healthy!
André Kirchner (CEO)
Black Rooster Audio
Wuppertal, Germany

I guess people slowly recognise that you mainly abuse a crisis to shape your own business with your “Corona Virus Bundle".

Spreading the picture of a modest developer who´s asserted intention is to help victims, is of course very desperate and shameless marketing.

Vasi wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:41 pm I guess people slowly recognise that you mainly abuse a crisis to shape your own business with your “Corona Virus Bundle".

Spreading the picture of a modest developer who´s asserted intention is to help victims, is of course very desperate and shameless marketing.
You either literally steal all those plugins for just $95 or don't, if you don't need them. What's the point? :roll:

Vasi wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:41 pm I guess people slowly recognise that you mainly abuse a crisis to shape your own business with your “Corona Virus Bundle".

you didn't read the thread did you?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

It's a great bundle of useful plugins that offers many tools an artist needs and will use frequently, even tape saturation but ultimately we all see value differently. In my humble opinion tho its good value especially if your starting out and need a set of tools. It's basically the all bundle for a fraction of the cost and if you read forum posts and reviews all get solid nods on sound. The donation aspect is cool, kudos and admirable and more than most people are giving or have donated, every bit that gives back helps. We're all in this together and the donation portion will help people. My question, do you allow for license transfers? or to purchase a bundle and gift the unregistered/uninstalled license code? I find it difficult to find a clear answer on this but that certainly could be a drawback. I also think this bundle would make a good gift and I've seen some vendors offer something similar in their checkouts. Anyways, like what you're doing. Keep on moving and please be clear on transfers in 2020 and perhaps add something in your FAQ on that (even if they're not permitted maybe explicitly mention that). Cheers! Thanks.
DJ and Music Producer
https://soundcloud.com/remiblaze
http://www.remiblaze.com
T: iremiblaze | F: iremiblaze | Insta: iremiblaze | YT: remiblaze

The BRA policy on license transfers was answered here.
viewtopic.php?p=7706024#p7706024

Frown. Lots of people are at home so it's a good time to sell/buy/use plugins - it's not that opportunistic - besides, Black Rooster are giving a percentage to charity, what are you doing?

BlackRooster wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:19 am All the best and stay healthy!
André, I think someone else already did this and I'd like to do the same: I just bought the bundle today, even though I owned about half of it. I'd like to give away the licenses I previously owned, but only if someone was willing to donate a few bucks to an organization trying to help with Coronavirus and willing to prove that. I'm not trying to make any money for myself, would just exchange some licenses for charitable donations. Would that be ok with you?

If so, how can I arrange that? BTW, I'd be fine with waiting until after your sale was complete if there was a concern about bastardizing sales.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:20 pm
André, I think someone else already did this and I'd like to do the same: I just bought the bundle today, even though I owned about half of it. I'd like to give away the licenses I previously owned, but only if someone was willing to donate a few bucks to an organization trying to help with Coronavirus and willing to prove that. I'm not trying to make any money for myself, would just exchange some licenses for charitable donations. Would that be ok with you?

If so, how can I arrange that? BTW, I'd be fine with waiting until after your sale was complete if there was a concern about bastardizing sales.
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=541958&p=7712738&h ... o#p7712738

yep, i've done just that. you still need to initiate the transfer, so it's best if you contact BRA through their support page and mention which plugins you would like to transfer.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

I find the "generous" demo extensions of Fabfilter, Apple, Plugin Alliance etc. ridiculous and disgusting.

Sorry for the delay. Of course I can arrange that. Get back to me via helpdesk (at) blackroosteraudio.com and I will grant you some eCoupons!
Black Rooster Audio
Wuppertal, Germany

Return to “Effects”