Arpegissimo (midi arpegiator)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Arpegissimo Module Lite

Hello

I want announce a new simple midi arpegiator Arpegissimo Module Lite.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I hope you enjoy it. It have two versions Standalone and VST 3 version.
Updated to version 1.1.0.

New version, is free.
Last edited by Oberheim 8000 on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Cool graphical design! I just donated €10 to get you started :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

have to try out, thank you! :tu:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

starflakeprj wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:57 pm Cool graphical design! I just donated €10 to get you started :)
Thank you.

First update out, now hanging notes are past.

I released version 1.0.0. Now paramateres are saved with VST Host.

This is how the GUI looks in Studio One v4 (4.6.1) on my Windows 10 PC. So I'm missing a part of the GUI.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

I asume you have changed a text (DPI on Windows 10 settings)? If yes, please try change it to 100%. It should be ok (will be fixed in next update, to display it correctly on text size changed).

In Cubase the Gui is only about 50% ... less than the post that starflakeprj shows... I am running Windows 7 64 bit ... Cubase 8 and tested in Cubase 10 ... same result. The plugin appears to function... I can load presets and generate a variety of arpeggiators.

Please, try this quick patch (download attached file) before I upload it to server, if it is working. I provided installation instruction inside zip file) It will need higher Net Framework installed (4.7.2) as minimum, but if you have Win 7 (latest updates) Win 8 or 10 this should be ok.

While you are waiting, and want use Arpegissimo, try turn text scale (on Windows settings) to 100%. It should display GUI correct.
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/599 ... -10-a.html
Last edited by Oberheim 8000 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oberheim 8000 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:55 pm I asume you have changed a text (DPI on Windows 10 settings)? If yes, please try change it to 100%. It should be ok (will be fixed in next update, to display it correctly on text size changed).
No, I'm using default settings (100%), and the new files didn't help either, still same "cut" GUI.

Tested in Bitwig and Reaper now though, and I don't get the same issue there, so apparently something related to Studio One (and Cubase).

Please, try this patch. I downloaded Studio One demo to check where is the problem and hope I resolved it, now it should working.
Last edited by Oberheim 8000 on Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, it works fine now, thank you :)

Patches fixed the GUI issue in both FL Studio and Cakewalk but plug-in doesn't work in either. Does not respond to transport, does not sync to tempo. In FL it does not pass any note on/off or midi information to connected plug-ins. Tried VST2 & VST3 versions of AAS synth. Tried in Reaper - seemed to work ok, responds to note input and tempo/transport.

Please try this patch, now it should working. Btw you mean Cakewalk Sonar? If yes which version?
Last edited by Oberheim 8000 on Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

This latest patch seems to have fixed the issue. Working as expected in both FL Studio and Cakewalk (latest version of Bandlab Cakewalk/Sonar). Thanks.

Return to “Instruments”