Announcing new way of Analog Obsession

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tunca,

You said your old website was hacked.

What happened to our login/password from the old website user area? Were they compromised? What about our payments (credit card number? PayPal?)?

You should have emailed all your existing customers to inform them of this.

$664 a month on Patreon, certainly some folks are responding well to this offer.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Your stuff isn't bad, the colour is OK sometimes, that's a hard thing to achieve. I sometimes work on a specific colour for three weeks or more. I've had no qualms about your products bar that it's a bit harder to be precise with them then I'd like but they are good and sometimes the colour is exciting and original.

However, there's a lot of generic EQ's out there, I know it's hard to compete, maybe you should reallly consider selling for 5 or ten dollars. It's not viable these days to ask a lot imo, and I wouldn't invest a lot of money these days because of thieves. Too many downloaders, the only way someone will pay is if it is comfortable and you need to prove you can produce good music with them, frankly.

Good luck, dontaion ware is usually the beginning of the end, and it sounds like you have some supporters, websites are cheap if you are smart. Consider using doteasy.com and have an updated wordpress.

Next I'd sell beats on the alternatives to beatstars which are free and take a cut. Make sure your beats are affiliated to your company name and that way you have some more proof that your products are a game changer.

Maybe also consider making some products for rap like for bass and eq's for cymbals etc, more than just raspiness; so one dimensional.

King OZ

MogwaiBoy wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:19 am Tunca,

You said your old website was hacked.

What happened to our login/password from the old website user area? Were they compromised? What about our payments (credit card number? PayPal?)?

You should have emailed all your existing customers to inform them of this.
Hi,

There was no credit card or Paypal storage on my website. Cause, i was using Fastspring. People not paid directly to me. There is no problem about it.

Also, i was using another registration system for users. None of user data was stored on my backup. I was using more secure system for that.

And there was no hacking, actually. It's kind of virus from my old Wordpress plugin which one only affect 32 Bit files.

So, there is no problem for users.

Thanks.
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

AnalogObsession wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:59 pm
And there was no hacking, actually. It's kind of virus from my old Wordpress plugin which one only affect 32 Bit files.

I got malware on my computer from the 64 bit versions of your plugins, as I have already mentioned several times. I don't use and did not download any 32 bit files.

kingozrecords wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:52 pm game changer.
:band2:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:26 pm

I got malware on my computer from the 64 bit versions of your plugins, as I have already mentioned several times. I don't use and did not download any 32 bit files.
You're wrong.

Old files were different. There were 32 and 64 bit files in same .zip file. So, you downloaded both and infected by 32 bit.
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST3, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

AnalogObsession wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:44 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:26 pm

You're wrong.

Old files were different. There were 32 and 64 bit files in same .zip file. So, you downloaded both and infected by 32 bit.
Nice apology :roll:

Return to “Effects”