ToonTrack Announces EZBass

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hope they have midi packs available then, too. Also looking forward to additional bass guitar add-ons, like a 5 string..

If you watched the new video, I noticed how very, very, similar the audio to midi stuff looked just like Melodyne.. Wouldn't be surprised if the were able to get a license to include that into the software..

BluGenes wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:31 pm hope they have midi packs available then, too. Also looking forward to additional bass guitar add-ons, like a 5 string..

If you watched the new video, I noticed how very, very, similar the audio to midi stuff looked just like Melodyne.. Wouldn't be surprised if the were able to get a license to include that into the software..
Did you count the strings on the two basses included in EZbass? They both have 5 strings :) Maybe your meant 4 strings, or 6?

Yeah, really hoping for some MIDI packs, different styles. I do have a lot of basses otherwise, like many of the Ample Sound, as well as the ones in NI Komplete 12 Ultimate CE and also MODO BASS from IKM. So I can always use EZbass as a composing tool and then use any of my other basses, though the "articulations" might not follow alon of course. So ok, hit me with more Toontrack basses :)

Regarding Melodyne, I'm not sure I noticed that, but many similar tools work about the same. But of course they could have licensed the Melodyne Essential.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Regarding Melodyne, I'm not sure I noticed that, but many similar tools work about the same. But of course they could have licensed the Melodyne Essential.
I also always wanted the RC to have a Melodyne license, (the algorithm that allows you to quickly convert Audio to Midi))

yea, that's an oops on my part.. lol.. I was just mesmerized by the video.. Yea, a six string would be nice. I also have a lot of bass vst, but, not modo or ample sound.. I did get UJam's 3 different basses and I also have NI Komplete 12 CE.. At some point I need to stop buying this stuff.. lol got expensive very fast..

There are other solutions to the Audio to Midi for a programmer, but, the Melodyne way is probably the quickest and easiest. Not sure what that would cost, but, probably would be a worth while investment..

BluGenes wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:29 am yea, that's an oops on my part.. lol.. I was just mesmerized by the video.. Yea, a six string would be nice. I also have a lot of bass vst, but, not modo or ample sound.. I did get UJam's 3 different basses and I also have NI Komplete 12 CE.. At some point I need to stop buying this stuff.. lol got expensive very fast..

There are other solutions to the Audio to Midi for a programmer, but, the Melodyne way is probably the quickest and easiest. Not sure what that would cost, but, probably would be a worth while investment..
Haha, I forgot about the UJAM basses. Have those as well, both Rack Extensions and VSTs. Luckily I never feel GAS (what is that? Something you can eat? :)). Not as lucky for my wallet though, but I'm in love with EZbass already, so I don't care what my wallet says! :D
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

just got to Woo Hoo.. 1 more day.

Yea, as a guitar player, I got into midi for the sole purpose of creating jam tracks for me. Didn't expect the journey into midi land to snow ball like it did. This VST and RC just fills it all out. Oh the fun!

The wait has been painful, why can't developers not just release the product without the "teasing". I hate teasing! :) ...but, one more day, only :)

I would like to add that just in this new Bass player it seems that what I dreamed about is implemented .. that is, fast Convert Audio to MIDI with different algorithms))

It's here!

Don't know about you guys experience with EZBass, but, it is a game changer here.. Not only that, couple it with RC and whoa..

Nothing but great results ..

Yes, it’s a holiday today - you can fire the bass player from the orchestra) If I say that I liked EZBass, I won’t say anything). Just instantly control the articulations and get a live bass guitar player in minutes and plus fast audio to midi conversion with any edition! I did not expect such a result ) :band:

Yup, social bassing... :)

Return to “MusicDevelopments”