ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (v1.2.3 released)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ModulAir

Thank you for all of the synthesizer and fx plug ins.

They are amazing.

I am getting clicks when I try to modulate the amplifier
with velocity (and other MIDI cc) So for now I am very much enjoying playing
this one like your amazing
fb 3300. I don't know if I need to do something differently
or if the click is a small bug fix.

Thank you again.

I found the demo on youtube. What you did in the sync part is nice. I think I should wait a couple of weeks to try to do feedback because it will be awhile to learn more how to use the synth.

I don't know if the velocity clicks are my daw's or the synth, but they don't happen when I go slower with an (external) sequencer or when I turn the decay and release down. So it might just be when notes overlap.

Doesn't matter anyway, there is plenty of other things only this synth can do that sound the best.

Thank you, and I'll try to share presets and feedback in a couple of weeks after I get a handle on this huge synth.

I'm still getting some crashes on Modulair. Sounds great though. Win10 64 bit.

functionform wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:57 pm I'm still getting some crashes on Modulair. Sounds great though. Win10 64 bit.
In which situation? Can you reproduce them?

This is a brilliant update that makes it even more user friendly.
Is there anything planned to address convenient unison? A couple of simplistic solutions could be a juno style chorus, or something like mda stereo https://sourceforge.net/projects/mda-vst/

Have you considered tackling the luxurious bezier modulator? Something like the vertical one in Pancake 2 would be a real treat considering how it takes multiple LFOs to achieve a similar sound as one bezier module could, and modulator inputs appear to be limited to two at most. Thankfully, we do have the dual LFO module with a ton of generous params.

This is a spectacular instrument! I hope everything's going well with anything you're creating.
quick, _ake what you want in life

Actually it seems like the regular LFO module (which I rarely used, to save space) is much better suited for complex modulations than the dual LFO because they can modulate each other and their waveshape can be changed.

It's funny how sometimes it takes writing a post like the one above to realize the answers to things I've spent lots of time thinking about.

Answers are hidden in plain sight.
quick, _ake what you want in life

how to get rid of phasing issues with 4 double oscs into mixers nd filter , amp ?
This is like ultimate synthj, you can route a lot to a lot , i wish your old synths had pitch envelopes and some detuning like on rolands abut this is great, still id love to have detuning algo because detuning 8 oscs by hand is cumbersome.
Last edited by bwwd on Fri May 01, 2020 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Please, fix MIDI CC 120 bug, like you did in other plugins. Thanks.

bwwd wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 11:43 am how to get rid of phasing issues with 4 double oscs into mixers nd filter , amp ?
Looking at your settings, if you program phasing via detuning or lfos, you should expect it to do exactly that...
It is not clear what you mean with issues btw...

I mean that sometimes when you play then you get notes "hitting" each other and phasing, id like the sound to bbe smooooth, ill try phasing

Is there an easy way to emulate an Euclidean sequencer with the current modules?
I'm still struggling to understand the modules. :)

Depends on your definition of easy. Given that ModulAir offers clock dividers, and the sequencer modules have reset inputs, it is possible to do Euclidean sequencing.
Not sure if the following patch is really what you'd like to accomplish, but anyway... check the dark Master modules.
modulair.png
Cheers, Björn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Huh! :D Let me see if I manage to incorporate into my stuff. Thanks Björn!
Best regards, András

Is there a way to dedicate a MIDI CC to program change? (Like MIDI CC 20 changing Modulair from 16-Dumb to 17-WaveTable.)
Thanks, Andras

Nope, but it can receive MIDI Program Change.

Return to “Instruments”